Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted change miner to roadworker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:yeah change miner to roadworker
How will this benefit the community:because i think there should be job which builds on the road but ofc has to be realistic and have limits
Link(s)

Suggestion:yeah change miner to roadworker
How will this benefit the community:because i think there should be job which builds on the road but ofc has to be realistic and have limits
Link(s)
+1 Seen this happen many times in-game where people are being road workers, it improves RP.

+1 but can't be building roads in the air which i have just seen someone do and the Admin allowing it but should not be allowed to have printers and meth in the middle of the roundabout . A car fell from the bit that was built in the air and killed someone. The way it was built was Unrealistic. As long as it built realistic can't see a problem with it

+1 - However, they cannot randomly make lanes shorter and prop-block entire areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom