Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted CarrotCake Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Carrot Cake
SteamID64: 76561198835433746
Date of ban issue: 23rd July 2021
Member of staff: Kong
Ban reason (screenshot): Can't get a screenshot. Ban reason was NITRP
Why should we unban you?: I think I should be unbanned because I was going through a rough time yesterday. I understand that's not the servers fault, I'm not the sort of person to do something like this. I regret it and it won't happen again. There was around 4 people in the area I do admit to some things but there was things that others did that kind off made it like I did it. The reason I can't get a screenshot is that I'm going on holiday. Sorry again I won't do it ever

Also I was trying to speak to the staff member who banned me but he just banned me without listening to me or my side of things. All I want is a second chance and I promise this won't happen again.

Awaiting for kong's response.
Ok thank you. Sorry again i did direct message Kong saying sorry as well. I did want to say my side in the sit cant really remember what i was going to say but sorry again

Hello, I banned you because you kept putting down text screens and pushing peoples cars and making your self fly with them, I then i uncloaked and i froze you to stop pushing then you left and you had NITRP because you just kept pushing people with text screens.

Hello, I banned you because you kept putting down text screens and pushing peoples cars and making your self fly with them, I then i uncloaked and i froze you to stop pushing then you left and you had NITRP because you just kept pushing people with text screens.
I did the text screen 2 times I don't think i was even given a warn i can not remember. There was others there that was doing it. As i said again sorry i was having a pretty bad day. As i said before that is not the servers fault

This will never happen again. I'm really not the type of person to do this. All i can do is apologise to everyone that i effected when doing this.

If there is anything you need me to do i can. As i said i wont ever do it again

I personally have seen you do this many times and you start laughing because their car goes flying

I haven't been in a sit with you or ever seen you. This does not directly involve you "Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.". Just saying what it says at the top

Partially accepted.
The ban will be reduced to 1 week from the original ban date. This is only on one occasion, so you must improve your behaviour on the server. If a staff member sees you commit the same actions again, it will lead to an instant 2 week ban, and will lead to your chances of an accepted appeal being reduced. Consider yourself lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom