Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied maverickrats staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?MaverickRat
1.2 How old are you?14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since march 2020
1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198015725185/?cc=uk
1.7 References (if any)? no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random death match, killing someone with no valid rp reason. example 1: joe is afk and harry comes up and shoots him dead. Example 2 Dave is walking to PD and Rob stabs him to death
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR Or new life rule is where you remember events from your previous life/ before you where killed or return to where you died and interfere with RP before the 5min timer is up. Example 1 A PCSO has found a house with drugs but gets shot and killed, when he respawns he calls out the location on radio. Example 2 Brian dies in a base raid But comes back while police are still there and shoots many of them
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you have no fear of things unlike Real life, Example 1 Bill has been pulled over for Speeding And has 2 officers pointing guns at him, he proceeds to pull out a gun and shoot them both, Example 2 2 Terrorists have a gun on a SCO PPVT, The PPVT Pulls out a AR and attempts to shoot them both
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia Is the Irrational disliking of members of the LGBTQIA+ (im sorry but i dont know what its fully called) Example 1 Peter dies in a raid and He puts in OOC "HARRY IS A FAGGOT" knowing full well that harry is gay, Example 2 A PCSO makes a checkpoint saying "No gays allowed past"
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the Prejudice of a certain race, Example 1 Kevins playermodel IG is black so harry goes up to him and says " NIGGERS DONT DESERVE RIGHTS", Example 2 Paul has died in a raid and he knows that Peter is Black IRL So he says in OOC " PETER DOSENT DESRVE RIGHTS"
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first bring Both people to a secure Sit area , Next i would ask for evidence/ Check logs If William was guilty i would Warn him for FTA and Stealing a NHS Vehicle
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both pepole to a secure sit location, ask for evidence, if there was evidence i would warn William for FTA
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first Tell joe he cant build a base on the sidewalk as drug dealer, then warn william for NLR
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn Joe for failrp as he bombed during a PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have experience and i am liked/well known in the community, i have a lot of time on gmod and i know allot of ppl in the community and i can be active over other pepole and i can remian professional at all times
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would Read the staff hand book and if i still dont know how to handle it i would ask for a Higher staff member
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes Binfire networks and DarkRp mod
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Activity, friendly, Professionality
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Anger issues,Sudden breaks from gmod, forgetful
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to be a staff member to get somewhere more on the server as ive been playing for ages and always wanted to be staff And make a good diffrence rather than just play the server

Have you received any help when creating this application?NO
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes

My suggestion is to put more effort into your application.
You also claim you are "liked/well known in the community" I doubt it. I've asked 3 people about you and you weren't portrayed positively
Because of the weaknesses you've mentioned, I'm doubting you could keep your cool in a heated situation. You have also shown slight toxicity in OOC.

For someone who has experience as staff, you've explained the proper actions poorly.
Also, if you've been staff before, how come you don't know what a SteamID is? You've posted a link of the calculations of the worth of your account.

You don't even know basic roadworker rules. If I remember correctly this is your 2nd time doing this, other than that I don't think you are fit for staff.

At this moment in time, I do not believe you are fit for staff, Due to myself telling you off about a basic "Road Worker" job in where you proceeded to do it again resulting in me banning you from the job. Ideally, I would like you to work on your rule knowledge before you try to apply for staff again.

Neutral, I think you are a fairly nice guy and you could become a fairly decent staff member, however some of the stories I have heard put me off a bit, innocent till proven guilty though.

I haven’t had many interactions with you however from the few I’ve had you were either arrogant or toxic to me and many others without a single reason. From my point of view you’re inpatient and easily annoyed which reflects negatively on your performance if you do get accepted.

server is alive because of this guy fella give him +1s................. servers money source

Neutral, but I want to see some changes in behavior as what I have seen, you just troll around

+1 As an ex-staff member on the riverside roleplay server, I believe this man would be a great fit for the ever-growing staff team on rsrp.uk.

Denied, I'd like for you to improve your reputation in-game and on Discord. This is due to your behaviour not meeting the standards that I'd expect of a staff member at this moment in time, but with improvement, I'm sure this will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom