Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Celtric Left and rejoined to avoid Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:Celtric

Member(s) of staff's rank:

Date of Incident: Friday,
10 September 2021

information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

I Believe it was around the time of 9:40 in the morning where I had hopped on the server to go AFK and get some tokens, while I was just about to leave my desk I saw that
Superviser Lawyer 20pBossMan was mugging Celtric, I quickly Adverted assist and chased after him Unfortunately Celtric Had killed 20pBossMan so because he showed no intention of dropping the 10K I discharged my firearms towards him, which was unsuccessful because he runs into the hotel so I bought the doors at the front and locked him in just as i was just about to run in after him he leaves the server and rejoins instantly

Evidence on the incident: Trying to find the video

Hello Eric, what you said is true i did reconnect but there was no role play involved whats so ever. ( from my point of view as i was at the top of the hotel) I ran into the hotel where i waiting for about 1-2 mins and nothing happened i also had a glitch on my screen where it shows the number of players and staff online, due to there being no actual roleplay ( you continuing the mug/interacting with me) i decided to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom