Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Change Combat Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

So i was just in a 15 minute shootout with the SCO and it was the most broken fight ever.
We prop-climbed into 1 ledge and a sit was created. We were told not to build during fights.
However, the SCO were able to have their own personal NHS member combat healing them the whole time, they were allowed to build about 15 shields whenever they wanted AND was allowed to prop-climb up onto the roof of a house.
Obviously SCO-19 should have their advantages because they're special ops (and they do hence the 200 Armour for the CTSFO) however i think there should be a rule where we're allowed to shoot the NHS member who is constanly combat healing as well as being allowed to build during the fight.

fzn

Community Co-Owner
Developer
Senior Management
Superadmin
I don't see why you can't shoot the NHS healing them during combat, it's a gunfight after all.

Spooda

+1 Some dumb rules as well as this tell me why we cant prop climb up 2 one ledge but SCO19 can spawn massive towers and climb to the top and shoot us from there, when I called staff for prop climb obesity said SCO19 are allowed to prop climb and then one spawned a ladder and climbed up a building to flank us, whats that then?

Ben

Yh SCO are a bit too OP still, and you can kill NHS if they decide to stay in an active gunfight.

BB5K / Barack Obama

+1 SCO (and the other gov) shouldn't be allowed to build/place shields mid fight. The only reasonable scenario where they can build is if they're raiding a house to set up positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom