Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Remove 3rd person "u can see things others cant see" like a one way door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: REMOVE THIRD PERSON
How will this benefit the community: People tend to abuse 3rd person while raiding and it's not very RP like to see things that u normally cant see in a normal eye, I do think this will be more balanced gameplay since 3rd person is similar to a one-way door " u see things that the other cant see."
Link(s):none

Jon

not how it works? 3rd person has been buffed to pure shit before you could see through walls with third person now you can only use it as third person, also just get good thirdperson isn't that op

not how it works? 3rd person has been buffed to pure shit before you could see through walls with third person now you can only use it as third person, also just get good thirdperson isn't that op
U can legit look over walls and see where people are and just shoot them through the wall, also just wait till you peek.

Jon

you can't see them through walls im sorry that your ESP activated

Jon

but you can do a couple of things fight fire with fire use third person aswell or get good ?‍⬛

+! agree gives a skill advantage people don't need and also would help the server since its useless for everything but pvp and glitching.

Jon

how can you get good if your opponent is looking at you round a wall using 3rd person
around a wall? what if theres no end to the wall like its honestly a skill issue plus third person to og to remove if you remove it its like removing a department shits riverside history

So im pretty sure we aren't on csgo or a competitive server right, so saying some shit like "oh just get good" is an RP server and it was just a suggestion so it can get more fair for everyone even for people that didn't bind a key to go third person. third-person also isn't very RP-like for an RP server.

Jon

So im pretty sure we aren't on csgo or a competitive server right, so saying some shit like "oh just get good" is an RP server and it was just a suggestion so it can get more fair for everyone even for people that didn't bind a key to go third person. third-person also isn't very RP-like for an RP server.
it's literally semi serious rp we aren't wunderwaffe nazi serious roleplay german themed berlin 1944 racism allowed server so yeah get good

+1 today I experienced someone using third person to see me with a gun that otherwise they would not have seen. If third person is not removed, at least give a reasoning on why even have the feature on the server?

-1 get good it is avaliable to everyone, and isnt that op in 1st person you can just lisen for audio, speak in voice chat, look for guns poking thorugh

+1 today I experienced someone using third person to see me with a gun that otherwise they would not have seen. If third person is not removed, at least give a reasoning on why even have the feature on the server?
i agree, there isnt really a reason why it should be in the game right?

Simple Thirdperson I believe is a decent addon. It provides different perspectives that can be used. Whilst people had previously successfully attempted to abuse the addon, their actions have been limited as the addon has forced collisions with the world. This makes it so you can't look through walls, and the purpose for Thirdperson - to my knowledge, is to peek around corners.

Does it really need to be removed?

Simple Thirdperson I believe is a decent addon. It provides different perspectives that can be used. Whilst people had previously successfully attempted to abuse the addon, their actions have been limited as the addon has forced collisions with the world. This makes it so you can't look through walls, and the purpose for Thirdperson - to my knowledge, is to peek around corners.

Does it really need to be removed?
Yes. no need to sweat at PVP and get an unneeded advantage in raids/general PVP, the main purpose that the community uses this addon for is for cheesing and peaking around corners/insane callouts since you can change the distance to whatever you need, overall unneeded

what are you on about buffing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom