• YES

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

As mentioned previously in the discord, the gang roles are currently big error signs and nobody uses them. The 9ers are one of the most active groups on the server so we believe 12 world should be changed to N9 (Green colours) while CGM is changed to OFB (change colour theme to red). The weapons should remain to be a knife so all i'm asking for is a change of the player model (to any gang related one nothing specific) as well as the gang names/colours. Jabbers has already given the green light however i thought it would be good to give it a form post too

SORRY FOR THE POST IN JAILBREAK IDK HOW TO DELETE SO ADMINS TAKE CARE OF THAT xx

OzDog

As mentioned previously in the discord, the gang roles are currently big error signs and nobody uses them. The 9ers are one of the most active groups on the server so we believe 12 world should be changed to N9 (Green colours) while CGM is changed to OFB (change colour theme to red). The weapons should remain to be a knife so all i'm asking for is a change of the player model (to any gang related one nothing specific) as well as the gang names/colours. Jabbers has already given the green light however i thought it would be good to give it a form post too

SORRY FOR THE POST IN JAILBREAK IDK HOW TO DELETE SO ADMINS TAKE CARE OF THAT xx
+1

Emz

9er gang is based on a real-life gang and are against OFB so making these job will increase the roleplay and is more realistic as well. If these jobs do get added we would also need lockpicks added to these jobs to make them more useful.

Matos

PoliceRP Junior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
+1 More organized crime would give the gov more to do and increase criminal activity.

pat

PoliceRP Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom