Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Charlie Robson's Staff App

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? | Charlie Robson | PYC Robson | PYC X RSG Robson |
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? For time now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Most Certainly
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:196308008
1.7 What is your Discord? epickleiner
1.8 References (if any)? Nah

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random DeathMatch or broken down into RDM, Is a term used to describe an attack on a random or targeted player for no RP reason

-[1] Les Walks into PD and decides that he doesn't like the existence of John so he deicides to pull out a shotgun and kill him even though he had no valid RP reason too

-[2] Godfrey Walks into the local Tesco and decides to open fire upon the Civilians inside the Tesco for no Valid RP reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule or broken down into NLR, is a term used to define what info a player keeps after death which is none as you only have one life in RP therefore whenever you die you forget everything in your past life. Further NLR disallows players from returning to their place of death for 5 mins

-[1] Sherlock Gets killed during a PD raid while he is on the Suited Criminal Job, Sherlock decides to run back to his place of death and continue attacking those who are PD raiding this is breaking NLR as he has returned to his place of death

-[2] Marvin gets blown up by a terrorist inside of mall, Marvin decides to run back and continue his RP that he was doing in his past life this is breaking NLR as he is continuing his Previous life's RP scenario

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Role Play or broken down into FearRP is used to define when players Fear for their lives while under gunpoint by two other players

-[1] Thomas is getting Kidnapped by two armed men with guns pointed at him. Thomas is told to get into a car but decides not too and decides to completely Ignore what his captors demand of him this this is breaking FearRP

-[2] Louie is on foot patrol with his gun on his back, {Not In His Hands or in some silly Powergame pocket} , Two armed men pull up on Louie and hold him at gunpoint demanding he gets into their car. Instead Louie pulls his gun out and decides to kill both the men this is breaking fearRP as he wasn't armed when he was getting kidnapped or armed before the kidnapping

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the hatred towards Gay people or prejudice against Gay People

-[1] Charlie Is raiding Tesco and an admin flies in to tell him that the props used in the raid are not RP friendly, Charlie Responds in OVC {Open Voice Chat} by calling him a faggot
This is homophobic as the term faggot is a Derogatory statement against Homosexual people

-[2] Jack is hosting a tryout but decides to not allow Devon to attend because he is gay this is homophobic as he is prejudicing against Devon for being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the hatred or discrimination of an individual player or a group of players who have distinctive characteristics of their religious group or skin colour

-[1] Alex is running about the map calling singling out Jason for being a Jew and decides to start harassing him constantly only because he is a jew this is racisim as he is only sigling out Jason because he is Jewish

-[2] Jake is a black character raiding a store in mall and dick decides to run up to Jake while he is raiding and say, "Oh Wow another Ni**er stealing not surprising" This is racist as the term Ni**er is a derogatory statement against those of colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would TP to William and Freeze him, I would then Teleport him out the car to me and then Check his warns if he has 0 warns and is a fresh player I would tell him to read the rules and give him a verbal warning however if the player had some warns in the past for Crimes against the NHS I would warn him for that and unfreeze him once the sit is over I would teleport the NHS Member back to their car and go on with my staffing duties

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport both members into a sit and check advert logs to determine whether William had actually adverted PD raid if William has adverted PD raid I would return both members and end the Sit however if William had not advertised "PD Raid" he would be warned for FTA | Mass RDM , And the banned for a Week for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first Teleport them to the sit and then check Advert Logs to see if William had adverted and maybe Joe didn't see the advert, If William Didn't advert "Raid" before raiding joe William would be warned for FTA, However If William had adverted I would then check combat logs between the two players if it was in fact true that Joe had returned back to his base whilst William was raiding Joe would be warned for NLR. However if it was also true that William decided to come back to where he died and continue his RP scenario William would be warned for NLR | RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport Joe to a private area and check his recent combat logs to check whether it was him who blew all them people up and not someone else, once it is determined that Joe had Killed all those people he would be warned for MASS RDM and the banned for 1 week for MASS RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have experience in using ULX commands, And I'm known in the community by others who play on the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask someone else on the staff team what to do or look at the staff handbook (If there is one)

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Used to Staff a few ZS servers back in the day

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Unable to be offended or angered by members within the game or community

Strong Minded Individual who likes to look at Scenarios from two perspectives

Too Many hours in Gmod

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Brutally Honest

Hatred towards people who deliberately waste time for no comedic reason

May cross the boundaries when joking about stuff with certain people

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Would like to see what the server is like to play on from a staffing point of view. However I mainly would like to help the staff team out as sometimes when I'm on and staff are not on the server begins to descend into Chaos of propminge and other RP impactful things

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application?

Nope I have my own brain

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

YH YH if you have anymore questions just ask

+1 the guy is a very deeply immersive role player very RP friendly never breaks rules massive +1 (let my family go now please I beg of you)

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Waiting for other staff members to make comments/references

+1
===============================================
RP could improve a bit but overall have good and fun interactions.

john fries

Neutral / -1

Although, I've only ever had funny interactions with you, along with your understanding the basic rules. I can see you getting annoyed at people easily and having an argument with people. Overall, think if you improve your reputation over the next few weeks, you would be an amazing funny staff member.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? | Charlie Robson | PYC Robson | PYC X RSG Robson |
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? For time now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Most Certainly
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:196308008
1.7 What is your Discord? epickleiner
1.8 References (if any)? Nah

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random DeathMatch or broken down into RDM, Is a term used to describe an attack on a random or targeted player for no RP reason

-[1] Les Walks into PD and decides that he doesn't like the existence of John so he deicides to pull out a shotgun and kill him even though he had no valid RP reason too

-[2] Godfrey Walks into the local Tesco and decides to open fire upon the Civilians inside the Tesco for no Valid RP reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule or broken down into NLR, is a term used to define what info a player keeps after death which is none as you only have one life in RP therefore whenever you die you forget everything in your past life. Further NLR disallows players from returning to their place of death for 5 mins

-[1] Sherlock Gets killed during a PD raid while he is on the Suited Criminal Job, Sherlock decides to run back to his place of death and continue attacking those who are PD raiding this is breaking NLR as he has returned to his place of death

-[2] Marvin gets blown up by a terrorist inside of mall, Marvin decides to run back and continue his RP that he was doing in his past life this is breaking NLR as he is continuing his Previous life's RP scenario

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Role Play or broken down into FearRP is used to define when players Fear for their lives while under gunpoint by two other players

-[1] Thomas is getting Kidnapped by two armed men with guns pointed at him. Thomas is told to get into a car but decides not too and decides to completely Ignore what his captors demand of him this this is breaking FearRP

-[2] Louie is on foot patrol with his gun on his back, {Not In His Hands or in some silly Powergame pocket} , Two armed men pull up on Louie and hold him at gunpoint demanding he gets into their car. Instead Louie pulls his gun out and decides to kill both the men this is breaking fearRP as he wasn't armed when he was getting kidnapped or armed before the kidnapping

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the hatred towards Gay people or prejudice against Gay People

-[1] Charlie Is raiding Tesco and an admin flies in to tell him that the props used in the raid are not RP friendly, Charlie Responds in OVC {Open Voice Chat} by calling him a faggot
This is homophobic as the term faggot is a Derogatory statement against Homosexual people

-[2] Jack is hosting a tryout but decides to not allow Devon to attend because he is gay this is homophobic as he is prejudicing against Devon for being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the hatred or discrimination of an individual player or a group of players who have distinctive characteristics of their religious group or skin colour

-[1] Alex is running about the map calling singling out Jason for being a Jew and decides to start harassing him constantly only because he is a jew this is racisim as he is only sigling out Jason because he is Jewish

-[2] Jake is a black character raiding a store in mall and dick decides to run up to Jake while he is raiding and say, "Oh Wow another Ni**er stealing not surprising" This is racist as the term Ni**er is a derogatory statement against those of colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would TP to William and Freeze him, I would then Teleport him out the car to me and then Check his warns if he has 0 warns and is a fresh player I would tell him to read the rules and give him a verbal warning however if the player had some warns in the past for Crimes against the NHS I would warn him for that and unfreeze him once the sit is over I would teleport the NHS Member back to their car and go on with my staffing duties

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport both members into a sit and check advert logs to determine whether William had actually adverted PD raid if William has adverted PD raid I would return both members and end the Sit however if William had not advertised "PD Raid" he would be warned for FTA | Mass RDM , And the banned for a Week for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first Teleport them to the sit and then check Advert Logs to see if William had adverted and maybe Joe didn't see the advert, If William Didn't advert "Raid" before raiding joe William would be warned for FTA, However If William had adverted I would then check combat logs between the two players if it was in fact true that Joe had returned back to his base whilst William was raiding Joe would be warned for NLR. However if it was also true that William decided to come back to where he died and continue his RP scenario William would be warned for NLR | RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport Joe to a private area and check his recent combat logs to check whether it was him who blew all them people up and not someone else, once it is determined that Joe had Killed all those people he would be warned for MASS RDM and the banned for 1 week for MASS RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have experience in using ULX commands, And I'm known in the community by others who play on the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask someone else on the staff team what to do or look at the staff handbook (If there is one)

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Used to Staff a few ZS servers back in the day

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Unable to be offended or angered by members within the game or community

Strong Minded Individual who likes to look at Scenarios from two perspectives

Too Many hours in Gmod

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Brutally Honest

Hatred towards people who deliberately waste time for no comedic reason

May cross the boundaries when joking about stuff with certain people

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Would like to see what the server is like to play on from a staffing point of view. However I mainly would like to help the staff team out as sometimes when I'm on and staff are not on the server begins to descend into Chaos of propminge and other RP impactful things

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application?

Nope I have my own brain

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

YH YH if you have anymore questions just ask
Neutral/+1
I have never seen Robson interact in what I call quality roleplay but you seem like a mature person with good judgement, best of luck.

+1

• Knows The Rules.
  • Friendly & Easy To Interact With
  • Would be a great fit into the staff team.
  • Good Application
Overall, I would be happy for Robson to join the Staff Team. I am sure he would be a great addition.

Azz

Denied, try to improve your reputation within the community before re-applying. You must wait 1 week.

Top Bottom