Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Charlie Staff Aplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Charlie Niles
1.2 How old are you?15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2 and a half weeks i think
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:517884817
1.7 References (if any) Joshyyy, Ryza and Jordz

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random DeathMatch. Say Someone Got Out A Pistol And Just Started Shooting Someone For No Reason. Or There Is Another Kind Of RDM Mass RDM Pretty Much The Same But Just Killing A Bunch Of People.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule You Shouldn't Go Back To The Place Where You Died Within Five Minutes. Or If There Is A Pd Raid And You're A Officer And You Go Back And Start Shooting Back Again.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Say If You Get Kidnapped You Are Supposed To Follow All The Directions That The Kidnappers Tell You To Do So You Can't Just Pull Out A Gun And Open Fire On Them. Or If They Put In Chat Strips Coms And Wepons You Can't Advert Ur Location Or Talk In The Radio For PD.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Making Fun Of Someone For Being In The LGBTQ. Or Just Calling Everyone Gay For No Reason What So Ever.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Shouting The Nword In The Middle Of RP Situations. Or Just Spamming Things About Black People And People Of Colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both of the player to a sit and then ask what happen then i would warn William Because any crime against NHS is not allowed on this server.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring both of the players and then check the logs and then i would tell Joe the reason why it isnt rdm because William adverted PD raid so it is not against the server rules.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both the players to a sit and Jail William for 120 seconds and tell him to read the Server Rules and That NLR isn't allowed on this server and that you have to advert RAID before you raid someones base and i would aslo give him a warn

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Go to Joe and tell him to read chat as it states No Majors and then give him a 2week ban For MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I can bring things that others can't I learn fast I can understand things well when someone is talking to me overall i have a certain set of skills that you may want on the staff team.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a higher up on the staff team and ask them to Join a call if possible and screen share my screen and let them know what is going on and hopefully they can help me in my Sit.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes An old server about 2yrs ago i was head admin and it was quite a popular server we averaged about 40players every day.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Autism It can help me focus more. Im Able to learn very quickly. and i can be very understanding.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sometimes i can be very hyper and that will annoy people. sometimes i can go too far with jokes and not know my limit. I have alot of time as of right now that i can use for staffing.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To Help The server and do better and Have a hobby to do when im bored.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yessir.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 372

-1 you don't know the rules nor do you follow them, I would not like someone that breaks the rules punishing players!

+1 since it looks very well done and knows the rules wi no warns

Last edited:

Although I have seen you in-game, However your application is really lacking details from start to finish. If you could edit those and try to put more effort in your application you may have my support.

Although I have seen you in-game, However your application is really lacking details from start to finish. If you could edit those and try to put more effort in your application you may have my support.
Alr Thanks For The Input.

+1, man is great, we say wagwan to each other every day, he is a bigman innit

Changing vote to +1,

Loads more of effort have been put in to this application, Roleplaid with you in game and you’re a really chill guy and amazing knowledge of the rules.

+1 Amazing chap works hard, respects everyone and I have also seen him on the server a lot lately deserves a position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom