Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed cheeze sandwich staff report (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Of Staff: Cheeze Sandwich
Member Of Staff's Rank: Trail Mod
Date Of Incident: 20/10/23
Info About Incident: So Basically he was blocking the pd door so we wasn't looking around or taking sit so I was tryna go upstairs to a place that was set up BBC or something so I was only tryna go upstairs and he was tryna get me warned or banned for different reasons and it was just rrly dumb and he wasn't tryna hear me out when I was just tryna go up stairs. Also He Was Tryna Cool down ban me.
Evidence: There Was Multiple People Who Saw The Incident And People In Call Heard It.

I asked you to stop interfering with the PD meeting 5 times forcing you out of it. After that I gave you a chance to walk out by your self without me moving you out. You then proceed to go ignore my request for you to leave and go deeper inside of PD. I then gave you a kick and asked you if you do rejoin to not interfere again with their meeting. You then rejoined and did the exact thing i told you not to do. I gave you multiple chances to leave the PD by your self and you refused so I kicked you again.

I body blocked the front door du to a great amount of people showed up and they blew it up. There was never a cooldown ban given to you do to me wanting you to keep playing on the server. And I believed the kick was enough to Stop you from doing that again in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom