Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cheeze Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob

Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich
Members staff rank: Trial moderator
Date of incident: 18/10/2023
Admin ID: STEAM_0:0:419905974
Information of Incident: Incident 1: Calling me a liar for being stuck in jail. Goes away, tells me to stop making a sit or I will be kicked as I was stuck in jail after timer ran out.

Incident 2: Being rude and abusive, takes on a sit (dont have recording of) which took around 10 minutes for an RDM. Does not check car damage logs to prove the reason of me killing someone and proceeds to warn me. I told him why I killed him because he said he will mug me and car damage and he does not listen. What's the point in staff if they not able to help you out if your stuck and just call you a liar.
Evidence: (You can't hear me as I recorded gmod but I was explaining how I was stuck in jail as my timer ran out he was not listening)

Incident 1: As the clip starts it was already your 2nd sit for the same reason and the reason was "im stuck" for all 3 sits. The 1st sit you made. You didn't explain how you where stuck in jail so I closed the sit. The 2nd sit I asked you if you where arrested. You answered yes and so I explain that the reason why you are stuck in jail is because you where arrested. And so I asked you to stop making a sit about being "stuck" as you just explained why you where stuck by being arrested. The 3rd sit you explained for the first time that you where stuck do to your timer being finished. I then check logs for jail as you gave me a reason why you where stuck it being that your time had run out. after looking at the logs he wasn't release when he was supposed to. I then brought you at court house and told you about the misunderstanding.
Incident 2: You where reported for RDM by Harlz. I had to get Harlz to load the clip. Then view it a couple times and ask him question about it. I then asked him if he had any involvement with the killed player <the playing mugging you>. Then after carful consideration asked a staff member for their opinion on the clip after viewing it multiple times. We concluded that you did not have a RP reason to kill Harlz. I then looked at advert logs to see if Harlz adverted assist and if you adverted crossfire. Nether came up. So I then asked you If you where threatened by Harlz. You answered no as you said you where threatened by the other player mugging you. I asked if you adverted crossfire you answered no. With the help of the clip I determined that killing Harlz was RDM. The sit took as long as it needed for me to come to a conclusion about your sit with harlz. If you find that it took to long pls dm me.
if you have any question about our sits or any suggestion on how I can improve as a staff member pls dm me.

Azz

Accepted.

The staff member should not have reacted that way in the sit and should have tried to be more helpful.

However, the second incident you where in the wrong. You must have an RP reason to kill a player and the staff members did not find any reason.

Cheeze sandwich will be spoken to about how to deal with sits,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom