Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied colonov unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:colonov
SteamID:76561199150330711
Date of ban issue:14 of september
Member of staff:cian
Ban reason (screenshot):no ss but mrdm
Why should we unban you?

due to the circumstances of when and how it happend i belive 5 weeks is unfair.it was around 11;50 i cant really remember it might have been earlier but that doesnt matter, there were no admins on at the time and it was kind of agreed the entire server was killing eachother.i assumed this because i walked out of spawn multiple times to be killed instantly and i saw others being killed aswell. one of the people i killed was afk for about 2 hours and another i thought was afk. the two other kills were both people shooting at eachother.i am aware mrdm is not allowed but i think due to the circumstances 5 weeks is a bit harsh.fair enough if i had just killed 4 people for no reason in the middle of the day, but i think killing four people at night with no admins is not as serious.no ones night was ruined, it takes 30 seconds to respawn and is not the end of the world.i understand now its unacceptable to mrdm regardless of the time of day but i apologise and it wont happen again.

I'm not involved with the ban but I have a clip of you MRDMing on a different occasion, lots of members have expressed that you MRDM late at night on your custom job too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom