Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Parks
Member(s) of staff's rank:Super admin , staff supervisor idk
Date of Incident:02-07-21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Parks through the entire day was no clipping putting car bombs onto my car and flying off i had no proof of this so i started recording inside the recording you can see him at gas station getting probably a car bomb to then docks . inside the video it is quite evident that parks noclipped towards the docks as no car was near parks in any of the recording . no car had over took us to get to the docks and the use of the train would have took much longer time than the 3 minuets it took him to get there . i died i decided to see if he would abuse yet again . i look to where he could have ran and he goes behind these trees . i wait 3-5 mins to see him never re apear inside the video it may look like he could have went to the waterfall however if you look closely you can see that the entrance to the waterfall is clearly in view and quite clear he dosent go that way . a person who looks completely diffrenet then leaves the area where parks was who i belie was jabbers but not sure however i know it defiantly wasn't parks

the way parks acts as a staff member in a whole is just completely a joke . what he had done in this video was comeplete abuse of his powers and now how staff should act never mind the staff supervisor
Evidence on the incident:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Firstly, I bought armour as I was low, but thanks anyway for the accusation. Secondly, I stayed behind the tree and went afk to go get some food. All of these accusations have no proof. Anyone in game can buy a carbomb why does it mean it was me who bombed you?

I'm really not that bothered about that car bomb even though it was annoying as fuck and its quite funny how you didnt comment on the main part of the report where you defiantly no clipped of duty and to be honest it isnt the first time.ive caught you doing that . So unless you can explain how it took you 3 minutes to get from gas station to docks without using a car or us bumping into us on the way there . Train would have took longer than 3 mins so there is no other way you got there unless you noclipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom