Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Lordcarrot Staff report by Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: Lordcarrot
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod
Date of Incident: 11-07-2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Reported for METAGAME and Hotkey Usage. So for the Metagame not really sure if it is but added it anyway. I was doing a stakeout on their base (Hybrid and Lordcarrot). Carrot decides to come out and complain about me and I make the excuse that I am eating. He then suspects me of being a "fed" simply for sitting there in my car. Hotkey Usage was in his base not long after where GOV and I decide to raid it. Lordcarrot that I had arrested for attempted murder cuz he put a car bomb on my car shortly after, comes back and shoots the GOV ofc we in his base. But he uses a hotkey to shoot me and a fellow SCO man.
Evidence on the incident: about a 4 min video here

You had been camping outside my base for 10 minutes which i believe is more than enough suspicion to think that you may be a cop. As for the "hotkey usage" I was only checking if you were in the base and I didnt realise that you were that close to the door, I apologies for that.

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
I was lowkey eating. You obviously knew we in the base when you came and killed an officer to rescue your friend and the base's contents. I don't mind getting the clips if you gonna lie.

It doesnt matter if you were eating or not, you were still camping outside my base. I did know you were raiding the base, I was just going to check where you were (which I shouldve have done).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom