Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied "Common Sense RDM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Junior
SteamID64:76561198211419449
Date of warning issue:Saturday 10th October 2021
Member of staff: Bugzy
Warning reason (screenshot): Wont let me post but it just says rdm
Why should we remove the warning?:

Long story short i was warned for essentially killing 2 pd members just outside pd during a pd raid which i adverted

Inside the case scott the reporter stated that its common sense that i cant kill them as all im doing is waiting outside for cops to go in to kill them which i find quite stupid its like members going outside the jewellery store raid inside the little house and just waiting there for pd to come to then do the raid freely which is allowed and done by staff alot of the time (all thought there is a suggestion to make it a rule)

Just to keep you all aware i didnt enter the pd at all . the time i adverted pd raid i was hiding inside a bush waiting for pd to enter to get a strategical advantage . after about 15 seconds of waiting i decided to rotate and go through garage as i knew it would be open and i felt it to be too risky to go through the front .

The moment i went around the corner scott and daniel was sat there with there two firearms running towards pd lobby (apparently they wasnt responding to the pd raid but was both on foot with guns out going to the lobby from garage so idk about that )

I then stated towards both officers that there has been a pd raid and someone is attempting to enter the pd . Scott stated there was no alarm that went off so it was fine they then ran backwards towards garage which i found strange as they ran up here then back down for no reason

I then entered the pd for the first time as i thought i saw someone else genuinely breaking into the pd however there wasnt

I then leave pd with a gun out i then see scott and daniel around the corner running towards pd at this time i shot them both up along with a NCA member right outside the garage (Please keep in ming that both scott and daniel was on the side of the pd not far from the garage)

After killing all 3 i then rush into the PD and start lockpicking into the pd

This is where im brought in for a sit

After a while of waiting as they went off somewhere and was watching the video buggzy stated "well you cant kill them as there not a threat to you"
This statement was quite stupid and i argued back with something along the lines of "So two armed pd officers running towards pd whilst i adverted pd raid i cant kill?"
Scott then took control of the case quite angrily and said no that's not what he meant he didn't mean to say that
after about 10 seconds of silence (which i can only assume is them speaking inside support chat) scott stated well its common sense
scott then stated a situation he was inside where he killed nca members coming outisde of nca during a jewellery store raid (keep in mind this situation there over the road about a building and a half away and scott and daniel was almost hugging the pd wall about 2 cars lengths away from the pd garage) scott said he got warned by Leroy and told off for this

after arguing back and forth with me stating multiple times " all i did was kill 2 pd officers during a pd raid which had guns out next to pd" i got warned

during all this there was no legit rule i felt like i had broke other than "common sense" and honestly i feel like its quite common sense that if you have guns out ... your part of pd .... your next to the pd raid .... you can get shot.

I do feel like there was no rule broken and that there was no need for a warn .

I also feel like that was a sense of bias inside the case with a lot of secrecy with them chatting for about 2 mins on and off inside support waiting room .

All id like to say at the end is long story shot
I got warned for killing pd officers during a pd raid near a pd entrance.....
how is that against the rules?

Hey!
Lengthy reply to this despite not being the staff member taking the sit simply because i'm being accused of aggressiveness and implied corruption, which is not only a baseless accusation, but also a disgusting viewpoint to have, especially given Juniors lack of any evidence.

So couple of things.
Firstly, i never said i was "warned by Leroy", just that in a similar situation i was told off by staff for engaging in people not necessarily involved in the crime i was committing, and that, given i had a staff application in at the time, it may have come down to a potential staff strike, should i have been staff at the time. (Can't for the life of me remember what staff member told me this)
scott said he got warned by Leroy and told off for this

Secondly, here's the clip I have, clearly shows myself and Schofield moving away from the entrance of PD. I believe at the time there was an SCO member on, so we had decided not to move in until given clearance, given the potentially armed nature of the situation.
You initially tried baiting us into PD lobby after adverting for your PD raid by saying "there's an alarm going off in here", to which i replied "no there is not", we begin to walk away, then the clip begins.
https://youtu.be/ApgAxXdYVgc

We're walking away from PD's front entrance, and you decide "screw this, my bait didn't work, i'm just gonna kill them out here". The reason i felt this was RDM and made the report was because you were conducting the raid simply for kills, for no financial gain, and when your attempt at cop baiting failed, you resorted to killing us without an RP reason (you would have had one, had we been involved in the PD raid).

As for the whole "taking control of the case" and being in a "support chat" with Bugzzy, with the exception of me telling him that its gonna take a few minutes for the clip to load, and me talking to Paul K whilst Bugzzy was taking another sit whilst waiting, i was muted and deafened throughout the sit. My comments in game were to try to help you understand what Bugzzy was saying as i believed he was having trouble articulating his viewpoint. If that was wrong, then your point stands, however i fail to see how helping someone with the words is a morally corrupt thing to do, and i think you're reaching for the sake of your fragile appeal.

Ill make it clear, At no point did i become angered or aggressive, as you seem to be claiming. As i'm sure Bugzzy will testify, you were constantly shouting over him and myself when we were talking, not listening to his reasoning, and making sarcastic remarks (similar to the one ill comment on below) in OOC.

Final point ill make is that you seem to be summarising the situation from a bias viewpoint and with an incredibly confrontational attitude, specifically where you say:
Long story short i was warned for essentially killing 2 pd members just outside pd during a pd raid which i adverted

That's not even slightly what happened. Its clear to me that you're just incredibly salty you were caught out doing something you shouldn't have, and this warning appeal should be denied.

• Wow
Reactions: Jon
hello junior
my view on the situation was that you wanted to use the pd raid as a way to kill Scott and Schofield even when they were not directly involved in the pd raid, like Scott
said you said something along the lines of "oh shit the alarm is going off come look" when Scott and Schofield didn't fall for the bait you kill them anyway. I believed this to be rdm so I gave the punishment I saw fit to give out, neither me nor Scott ever raised our voices or shouted at you and when Scott and i were in a support call together it was for Scott to show me the evidence and half the time I was on deafen as I was dealing with another sit while Scotts evidence was loading at no point was there any bias or corruption, you also believed that because you bought up something about one of Scotts family members earlier that day that was the reason for the report/warn when it was simply in my eyes a rule breakage .

No.1 Scott it is quite unfair and unjust to tell me what i was thinking i did think "screw this, my bait didn't work, i'm just gonna kill them out here" as that wasn't my thought i was going around to the entrance of the garage and saw you there running towards it and i didn't want you to gain an advantage .

No.2 It was stated during the case that if you would wish to return me i can show you that im at the door pick locking into the pd to raid the actual armoury. So now stating that i adverted pd raid just to kill Scott and Daniel is quite silly as i didn't even know they was around the corner in the first place .

I killed Scott and Daniel because they are pd members with guns next to pd during a pd raid running towards a pd entrance .... How is that rdm

Also i dont think i ever did accuse you of shouting at me however if i did just to clarify they didn't.

the staff members logic and him hiding behind the "common sense rule" was quite stupid

if killing 2 pd members during a pd raid that are running towards an entrance to gain a strategic advantage is against the rules then i seriously think over a half of the servers community would be banned for rdm x1000000000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom