Denied Complaint from staff : Sigma on Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: I KILLED MY DOG
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0
Date & Time Of Incident: 20 November Around 22:20 UTC+1

Member Of Staff Name: Sigma on Duty
Rank Of Staff Member: Moderator

Explanation: I reported a guy by the name: Flame BTW for RDM x1. The admin was kind enough to teleport relatively quick, for which i am grateful. After he came, we went on a roof, where i explained my side so the moderator brought the perpetrator. I would like to point out when he was brought - Flame BTW was greeted by a "Hey flame, whats up bro" but unfortunately was afk . Why was the greeting important - we will see later in the second paragraph.

And so, After half a minute of waiting he returned, with the words: "Im in a PSD". Flame was then Questioned by Sigma as to why he killed me. After some more afk-ing, the accused one returned yet again to the Admin sit. He explained himself "Oh he was propbloking my car that's why i killed him". Flame BTW then proceeded to go afk during the admin sit.

Sigma on duty was kind enough to check wether or not i did spawn or not a prop, and in this case i did. He then turned to me for questioning, to which i kindly explained that because i used to be a police officer before, and i am interested in becoming one in the future, i do indeed have props on bind (the brick walls) which are used in police scenarios. Then i continued to explain that yes i did spawn one when i entered the server as a bind check, but the time of the spawning and the time of the RDM where nowhere near each other and i kindly requested, if Flame Feels that my statement was untrue, to provide his point of view in a screenshot or video. Neither request, nor for the checking of the time stamps, nor for the video were fufilled.

Unsatisfied with the outcome, i felt powerless. The admin then proceeded to do nothing for a while Flame was Still afk and not present in the sit at all. After looking eachother in the eyes for a few moments and not saying anything, the admin came out with the statement - I believe you propblocked him, the sit is over, i will return you, report me if you want. I felt personally unsatisfied with this statement and indeed i said i would wish to make a complaint about him. Sigma then was kind enough to provide me with the neccesary link in order for me to do this report.

In the end let me summarise and to provide my kind requests.
- The admin sit began very professional, but after the realisation of who the perpetrator is, it all went downhill. Neither the admin, nor the Player were in any way up to the standart that a sit should be. The player went afk multiple times, ignoring the admin for the most part, and the admin did not mind at all.
- I would like to return to a bald claim i made in the first paragraph - the fact that the admin has friendship interactions with the accused player, which is not bad, but should not be taken in to account during a sit. This statement is backed by the negligence performed by the admin towards the ignorance of the accused player towards to the sit and also by the rushed ending and fast decision the admin took during the final moments of the sit, without taking in to consideration any recommendations i made, nor checking anything with Flame BTW, who continued being AFK for an unknown period of time, as i was returned and the admin stayed alone with the perpetrator.
- Finally i would like this case to be handled by the competent authorities, if possible without relations to neither me, nor the admin, while taking statements from both of us, if needed, This way i believe will be most un-bias and effective manner to tackle this report.

With wishes for a great night, i stay at your disposal at any, reasonable, time for further questioning on the matter.

Kind regards,
I KILLED MY DOG

Maroni

Staff Manager
Thanks for the report. I've notified the staff member of the report and I'm awaiting a response.

Sigma Eta

Right so as I said in the sit, neither side had enough evidence to back up either side of the sit, both players said different things however there was only coincidental evidence to back up either side of the story, therefore there was no clear perpetrator and no clear action to be taken, as a result, I dropped the sit and returned them both. The fact that flame and I are friends had nothing to do with it.
-also, i never said "i belive you prop blocked him, the sit is over" i said "as there is not enough evidence, i will have to drop this sit, i will now return you both, have a nice day"
got video for you maroni, need to upload to yt though.

Last edited:
Greetings,

Thank you both for your fast responses. I am very happy to hear that the staff in question has been informed.

As to Moderator Sigma, for you i have a couple of responses.

- To begin with the the "coincidental" evidence i have of him killing me: in the logs you can check that he killed me and the time aswell, I kindly asked for evidence from Mr Flame's side, but absolutely unexpectatly, my request was ignored by the staff member, as Flame was AFK during the sit.

- Furthermore, the sit was dropped, even after my requests for the logs to be checked for time stamps nor was any action taken as to Flame
providing evidence of me apperantly propblocking his car. He was just sitting AFK during a sit, and you tolerated that, without doing anything in your power, which you had at the time, to try and resolve this case. Like i said, i gave some ideas as to provide more than just "coincidental" evidence, yet you refused to acknowledge and just left the sit with the statement - "I do believe you propblocked him i'm going to return you". You only said "there was not enough evidence, only when you already put me down, and i made a complaint that i am unsatisfied with your work". I do believe you lied here, but as i do not have any video evidence, it is up to the people to decide who to trust.

- Finally you never adressed in your response my claims for your unprofessionalism during the sit tolerating the ignorant behavior of the perpetrator. You questioned me more times, after he said one sentence "oh he propblocked me" and then proceeded to go afk, than you ever did him, even though i was very helpful as to how we may resolve this. You posed only 1 question "why did you kill him". I really tried hard to find an outcome to the sit, yet you refused to listen to any suggestions i had for a question towards him or maybe to check something with your powers. That is why i stated your friendship had an influence during this sit. Also like i previously stated in my post, the begining of the sit with "Hey Flame bro, what's up" or the tolerance you gave him does not help showing your professionalism during the sit.

Kindly awaiting your response, and if posible Moderator Sigma's viedo aswell.

Maroni

Staff Manager
Right so as I said in the sit, neither side had enough evidence to back up either side of the sit, both players said different things however there was only coincidental evidence to back up either side of the story, therefore there was no clear perpetrator and no clear action to be taken, as a result, I dropped the sit and returned them both. The fact that flame and I are friends had nothing to do with it.
-also, i never said "i belive you prop blocked him, the sit is over" i said "as there is not enough evidence, i will have to drop this sit, i will now return you both, have a nice day"
got video for you maroni, need to upload to yt though.
I'm currently discussing with Sigma at the moment regarding the sit, I'll get this resolved ASAP.

Last edited:

Flame

I was in a PSD case as I said in the sit. I said im in a PSD its starting now I need to tab out, warn me or whatever the outcome of the sit is

Flame

Also you shouldnt of prob blocked my car which caused the damage to me and the car and this whole thing wouldnt of happened.
u big hairy minge

Maroni

Staff Manager
After reviewing the evidence I can understand the staff members POV. I do believe they're in the right as there was evidence for both sides of the story. Thanks for the report though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom