Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sledge's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: INF Sledge
SteamID64: 76561198428476310
Date of ban issue: 21/03/21
Member of staff: High
Ban reason (screenshot):
1616336917234.pngWhy should we unban you?: I defended Naruto by killing Brazil who killed him which is not rdm and there was no way i could identify he was in a sit because there are multiple people close to eachother and also no admin tp'd to Brazil specifically and instead just uncloaked

Proof:

Admin was present. If i saw them then you did too yet you still did it. Nice way to make yourself look like a fool once again(y)

Hello Mr Sledge, after viewing what you said it's obvious you don't have a clear understanding of how the server works so let me fill you in. Firstly, let me refer you to rule B9 which states "Do not interrupt staff sits, tryouts, trainings or meetings in any way." This is what I warned you for and your video proves such. You could quite clearly see two admins so I don't know why you thought it would be OK to fire into us. Secondly, my warn made that your 6th warn in a 24 hour period, such I am well in my right to provide you with a cooldown ban. Lastly, the ban is not more than 24 hours therefore you can not appeal it. I suggest that if you think that in any way I have broken staff rules, you make a staff report.

While your banned, I suggest you take a re-read of the rules and stop ruining others experience on the server.

Taxman

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Also RP affiliation is not a thing anymore so you can't kill him for killing Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom