Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Relaxs Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.2 How old are you? - 14

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - IDK

1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199013156584

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means Random Death match it is when someone killed someone without a valid RP reason. It also counts as RDM if someone decided to kill someone just because they were bored.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NRL stands for New Life Rule it is when someone returns to roleplay scene even though they had died at that location.

23: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when someone must fear for his/her life just like in real life. E.G if you were being taken hostage and the kidnapper had a gun pointed to you, you must follow their instructions and listen to them as you would in real life, Another example is taser rush one can not try and taser a player holding a gun as this would not be realistic and would Break the rule of Fear RP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where someone treats someone different just because of their sexual preference. Examples include Making fun of someone just because they are or treating them differently then you would others.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where one is mocked or ridicule just because of their skin colour/nationality. This could be someone making fun of someone's accent or making cruel and untrue comments about other nationality's

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - An Ambulances should not be stolen as said in the MOTD, secondly i would check the logs and check to see if William had adverted. If not I would give him a verbal warning and make sure he knows to advert carjack. If he then carried on carjacking without adverting after I give him a verbal warning I would give him a warning.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - I would ask William what was his reason for shooting was and ask why he killed the 6 people if he replies with a Valid RP reason of why he did it. I would take no further action, but if he had no valid reason. I would assign the correct punishment suited for the what rule he had broken.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - Only Hobo's are permitted to build on sidewalks, i would first warn William for Raiding joes base without Adverting beforehand and killing him with his car which is RDM, then i would explain to Joe that he shouldn't build on the sidewalks.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If both messages came through as the same time i wouldn't take any action, if he had time to see the meeting message, i would Take him into a sit and ask him why he committed a Major crime Even though no Majors had been Adverted i would give him a warning to be fair and make sure he knows not to do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? - I have had no previous experience as a Staff member on any server, but I feel that I can quickly learn the ropes of how to be a Staff Member and help the server where needed the most all the time, I am a reliable person who is fair and patient.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? - I would seek assistance from a Staff Member on the Server or on Discord with more experience in the matter.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? - I don't have any previous experience on staffing servers but am always up for a challenge to get the grips of being a Staff Member on the Server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Reliable, Active and Friendly.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Completive, passive and Perfectionist.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? - I would like to staff because the first day I started playing the server, I know it would be the Server for me. I enjoy playing the server and roleplaying on the server and I would like to help with its up-keeping. Being The first Roleplay server I've played on and enjoyed the most being able to join the Staff Team and help out would be a privilege and a honour.

Have you received any help when creating this application? - No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? - Yes

-1 you can be too over the top in game and from my interactions with u in game idek

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
Your application is lacking so much detail. Section 1 and 3 is not answered properly. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom