Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted NCA Jailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:Add a jailer in NCA Garage
How will this benefit the community: When NCA are undercover going into the PD garage is often dangerous as we are assumed dangerous because we are going into what is a AOS zone. Having a NCA jailer means were not putting ourselves or the suspect in harms way and we aren’t bothering PD. Also useful for when we have a pm as there are often lots of trespassers so taking them to the PD would mean we have to leave the PM vulnerable.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
Why can't you contact PD for prisoner transport?

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Why can't you contact PD for prisoner transport?
They don't respond to /999 calls, don't have a radio when your undercover you know. A jailer there would mainly be to not expose ourselves and so we can keep our cover when were undercover yeye as pd garage usually has a lot of people around it

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
They don't respond to /999 calls, don't have a radio when your undercover you know. A jailer there would mainly be to not expose ourselves and so we can keep our cover when were undercover yeye as pd garage usually has a lot of people around it
Makes for more interesting roleplay if you did call for prisoner transport though, I'm sure if you kept bugging them eventually one would come over

Reactions: fzn
I don't see an issue with you going to PD yourself to arrest a suspect. Just make sure to show your NCA badge before entering.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Makes for more interesting roleplay if you did call for prisoner transport though, I'm sure if you kept bugging them eventually one would come over
I have my doubts ngl but could give it a shot I guess

More roleplay is cool, but PD never respond to 999 unless it’s to do with guns. The amount of time I’ve wasted with people in cuffs waiting is ridiculous. It takes around 10+ min for them to respond even if they do.

I don't see an issue with you going to PD yourself to arrest a suspect. Just make sure to show your NCA badge before entering.
Yeah not a good idea, I’ve been tazed and cuffed before I can even get it out, also it’s a hotspot so people will easily see you go in

Yeah not a good idea, I’ve been tazed and cuffed before I can even get it out, also it’s a hotspot so people will easily see you go in
If you've been tazed why didn't you show your badge, i can see why you don't use PD then because loads of people they will find out easily F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom