Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? God
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Just over 1 year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:199848206

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
When one player randomly kills another player with no reason to.
A player kills another player for no reason.
A player kills another player for a non RP reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is the New Life Rule. This means that you don't remember anything from your previous lives and you can not return to the place you died for the next 5 minuets.
If a player is taking part in a PD raid and die, they cannot go to the PD for the next 5 minuets
If a player is being kidnapped and they die, they cannot give any information as to where the kidnappers are.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is the rule where you must follow commands given if you are in a threatening situation.
A player is being kidnapped at gun point, they must follow all commands.
A player with a knife approaches a player in a car, if requested they will have to get out of the car.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is an amount of prejudice against gay people.
A player is getting harassed because they is gay.
A player wont sell items on the server to another player because they're gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the discrimination against other races because they believe that their race is superior.
A player is getting harassed because they're of a different race.
A player is not selling items to another player as they're of a different race to the seller.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First, I would advise William that no matter what, you are not permitted to steal NHS member vehicles. Then, I would warn William for not obeying the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First, I would ask where Joe was at the time of the shooting. Next, I would check how long it has been since the last PD raid, if it was over 30 minuets I would continue with the sit. Then I would check the logs to make sure that William did advert PD raid. After that, I would check to see if the player who died were actually police officers. Then finally, I would ask for any evidence from Joe just to make sure that he was a passer-by and not included in the raid. If he did have evidence then I would ban William for MRDM or warn him for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First, I would warn Joe for building on the sidewalk. Then, I would check to see that William didn't advert. After that I would warn William for FTA (Failure to Advert). Then I would see how long it was since William died to see if William broke NLR, if he did then I would warn him for breaking NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First, I would check to see if William had included "No major crimes" in his advert. If he did then I would ban Joe for MRDM as a bombing is considered to be a major crime.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have played on the server for just over a year now and have became accustomed to the rules and regulations. To go along with this I have also staffed (and got to a high management role) on another server however I didn't like how the server was developing and decided to move on.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
First, I would check to see if there are any other staff currently on the server. If there are non, or non currently available, I would check on the discord server to see if there was anyone who could help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, I have had previous experience on another server for around 1-2 months and was promoted into a high management role.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I have a good grasp of the rules and regulations
I have a good sense of justice and what is right.
I have great decision making skills and am able to make the correct choices under pressure.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I can be quite hot-headed when people are purposefully being annoying/ irritating
Sometimes I can be quite excessive with my language in certain situations
As I am still in school, I won't be able to online all the time, especially during school hours. Having homework could also limit my staffing time.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Since your server has recently came back, I would like to get involved and help make it even better for the community.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
I didn't require any help with the application.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

On this occasion, I can see that you have answered the questions directly and gotten straight to the point. However, a more extensive detailed response could be provided to the questions rather than a quick answer.

It looks like a good application, and I've seen you on a few times.
+1

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
Previous actions you have done from lots of different times and multiple servers have led me to deny your application. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom