Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Robertt’s staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? -Robertt

1.2 How old are you? -17

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? -Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - over a year now

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:528355638

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM - (Random death match)

Player A decides to shoot player B for no reason and no prior provoking. Another example would be Player A robbing the gas station and Player B shooting him without adverting counter.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: -NLR (New life rule) - An example of NLR would be Player A dying in a situation and adverting about it with the knowledge of his death. Another example would be returning to a situation where you died in 3 minutes ago instead of waiting for the cooldown.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear rp is in play when you have multiple guns pointed at you, you must follow all instructions within reason.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is when you say something derogatory about someone’s sexual orientation. An example of this would be Player A using OOC to say a derogatory word about Player B. Another example would be making hurtful comments about someone’s sexual orientation in discord.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is when you say something derogatory about someone’s skin colour or ethnicity.
An example of this would be Player A calling Player B the “n word” in chat. Another example would be Player A making derogatory jokes in discord targeting a specific race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and explain to William that he is not allowed to steal an NHS vehicle, even if he adverts car jack. I will warn William and reference him to the rules in relation to NHS and there vehicles so he understands. Then return them both.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would check to see if William adverted, If he did then I would explain to joe that William is allowed to shoot at him if he is in PD during the raid. I would then Make sure understands for next time. Then return them both, If however William did not advert then I would ban him for Mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First I would tell joe that he can not build bases on the side walk if he wants to do that he has to be a hobo. Then I would tell William that he has to advert for a raid if not he will be warned for FTA. I would then tell Joe that he can not go back to a situation he just died in and kill someone that is revenge RDM and NLR . I would then warn William for FTA and warn joe for revenge RDM and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tell joe that he can not commit major crimes during / before a PD meeting I would then ban joe for mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe you should choose me as I’m very active on the server, I’ve played it for a long time I’ve been in a lot of departments. I also think you should choose me as I’m an older applicant and I think I could bring more maturity.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would consult a higher up on the staff team and ask for there advice if they have experienced similar, if not I would refer to the rules and try to come to a conclusion.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No experience as Staff

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I’m very active so can put in a lot of time on SOD. I’m well known in the community and I already have basic understanding of admin commands and duties.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I don’t normally come on until after 12pm so staffing earlier would not be optimal. I have no prior experience as of now. College work may become excessive however I still believe I could put in the hours.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Recently I’ve experienced an excessive time waiting for staff sits or no response at all. I would like to become staff so I can make sure sits are being handled and to relieve some pressure on other staff members so they have more time to actually play. I’ve played riverside for a long time and I always enjoyed it so it just makes sense to me.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Just auto correct.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
+1 Chill guy and would be a good addition to the staff team.

+rep a good guy when i come across him and he would be a great staff member

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
+1 cause everyones saying +1 kekw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom