Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?Mackenzie Kidd
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?i satrted playing 2019
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:511747258

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is were there is minimum of 2 people involved and 1 person is shooting people for no reason and that will be classed as RDM. Another example is were if you are roleplaying and someone walks up to you and kills you that is RDM this is a warn able and ban able offence.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Were you go back to were you died that is called breaking NLR you have to wait up to 5minutes before you can go back to were you died. Another example of NLR is were you remember what happened before you died witch is not allowed.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where is are just messing about killing people and Propblocking and breaking rules with no intent of roleplaying. Another example is were someone is not listen to any staff or people who are trying to explain that he or she cant do something coz it is a rule if they don't listen it is FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is were someone is has very negative attitudes toward homosexual individuals that may be expressed at the individual, cultural, and institutional level. Homophobic people may use mean language and name-calling when they talk about lesbian and gay people. Biphobic people may tell bisexual people that it’s “just for attention,” or that they’re inherently cheaters. In its most extreme forms, homophobia and biphobia can cause people to bully, abuse, and inflict violence on lesbian, gay, and bisexual people. witch this server dose not allow.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is were someone is being mean to someone who is a different race than someone else and is saying racist words.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i will see both sides of the story and i will ask if anyone has any proof of this if not i will check logs if i see that he did advert i will show the other person that he adverted it and let them both go but if he did not advert it he will get warned potentially but you are not supposed to steal NHS cars anyway.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First I will see both sides of the story and I will ask if anyone has any proof of this if not I will check logs if I see that he did advert PD raid if he did I will say look he did advert pd raid so I cant do much but if he dint then I will warn him for MRDM and it could even result in a ban.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First I will see both sides of the story and I will ask if anyone has any proof of this if not I will check logs if I see that he did advert if he did then he is fine to go but joe should not of returned to where he died there for I will warn him if he did not advert then both parties are in the wrong and they both could possibly get warned.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will speak to joe and ask why he failed to follow the advert and why he did it but sadly he would have to be banned for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I love helping out I have played this server for at least 2 years and I have experience as a staff member and I would love to help anyone with a issue and I think I would be a great help to the team.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask a higher up

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I know the server rules, I know how to handed situations, I know how to deal with Out of character issues.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: short term memory loss, my eye site sometimes and family issues

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because Love helping people out and this server is one of the best police roleplaying servers out there if not the best I love the community on here the server is so much fun and i would like to jeep it that way.

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

-1 A few questions could have had a little more detail, I have also never seen you on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom