Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Buff Gun Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Make it so that only gun dealers can spawn ammo boxes.
How will this benifit community: This will add more RP to the server which I think there needs to be more of, it will also nerf custom jobs a little bit. A big majority of players have CJs with perma guns so they have nothing to lose when they die, adding this will give them that as they have to seek out a gun dealer and buy ammo.
price: N/A
Link: N/A

-1 There is nearly never any gun dealers on that would make so people can't use guns and it wont be much of a shooting rp.

-1 There is nearly never any gun dealers on that would make so people can't use guns and it wont be much of a shooting rp.
But that is the reason to add this, so people play as gun dealer. Theres no point right now as majority of people have custom jobs. Also this is a PoliceRP and not a shooting RP which is another reason why this should be added.

I don't really agree with this, as I mean it's not really an issue to be able to have ammo, should be like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom