Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Being able to die from being ran over by car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Taking damage from being run over (eventually death)
How will this benefit the community: More RP situations. More realistic Traffick. Reason to drive less wrecklessly without any consequence beside police and damage to your own car
Price: none
Link(s): none

-1 I can already see people using this to minge and then say it was an "accident"

Suggestion: Taking damage from being run over (eventually death)
How will this benefit the community: More RP situations. More realistic Traffick. Reason to drive less wrecklessly without any consequence beside police and damage to your own car
Price: none
Link(s): none
Granted people will abuse this in the first 5 minutes when it gets added, too many people run people over by accident anyway so it'll just be disaster.

I just feel its unrealistic a fucking lambo drives 90 miles down spawn and everything is okay

However I also agree that Vehicle Damage will be abused, the amount of people VDMing and the countless excuses they could use to get out of it, is insane.

+1, Quit being a baby and don't walk on the roads 24/7.
Admins and staff should always be available to spectate around the map to catch minges who would want to abuse red-handed. It's really not a big deal.

Last edited:
+1, Quit being a baby and don't walk on the roads 24/7.
Admins and staff should always be available to spectate around the map to catch minges who would want to abuse red-handed. It's really not a big deal.
Most of the time they are not available due to the amount of sits are made, as well as the factor that they have to be constantly checking bases etc, as well as within the sit they have claimed, they have to gather each story, evidence etc.

As well as the amount of excuses that can be made, is literally insane.

-1 i can imagine me driving 90 mph then some idiots all over the road and die when i hit them then i get a ban even though its not my fault

-1 Agree with Harry and Lzz. Too hard to prove, especially when you can just say "I lagged" and VDM a croud.

Plus one, Its not our fault people can't drive properly if they make an excuse staff can still warn them if they deem its not valid.

-1 People will try to run over others and then blame them for walking on the road. Unless anyone has any proof they can't do anything so it will just be a way to kill people without breaking the rules.

Denied.
It could be in the near future, however currently enabling vehicle damage is not in our current interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom