Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Homophobia appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Badspell
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of ban issue: 6/4/21
Member of staff: TabZ
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: So, I am told by Heinrich who is a staff member/Pineapple that it's fine to call people faggot unless I'm saying something such as "kill all faggots" so i went on and called someone a faggot and then I am told that it's not fine to do. I believe it is unfair I am punished for this because yet again it's like staff discretion since different staff give different opinions, I am told its fine to say that by another staff so i go and do it, another staff member tells me its not okay so then I am punished. I find it unfair how you never make 1 decision and it always misleads me like this and I end up punished over it. Here is the clip of me being told it's fine to call people a faggot. It should be something like a verbal warn not to do it anymore . https://streamable.com/ep9gpn

NOTE: MY PUNISHMENT WAS GAGGED + MUTED FOR 1 DAY AND TOLD TO APPEAL HERE

Last edited:
Name: Badspell
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of ban issue: 6/4/21
Member of staff: TabZ
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: So, I am told by Heinrich who is a staff member/Pineapple that it's fine to call people faggot unless I'm saying something such as "kill all faggots" so i went on and did that and then I am told that it's not fine to do. I believe it is unfair I am punished for this because yet again it's like staff discretion since different staff give different opinions, I am told its fine to say that by another staff so i go and do it, another staff member tells me its not okay so then I am punished. I find it unfair how you never make 1 decision and it always misleads me like this and I end up punished over it. Here is the clip of me being told it's fine to call people a faggot. It should be something like a verbal warn not to do it anymore . https://streamable.com/ep9gpn

NOTE: MY PUNISHMENT WAS GAGGED + MUTED FOR 1 DAY AND TOLD TO APPEAL HERE
On top of that I would like to mention how heinrich did the exact same thing, nothing wrong with it

Denied,

After recently chatting with a member of management, I have found out that you are permanently banned from the server, also known as a 'TFS', for reason(s) that I cannot disclose within this appeal. Regardless of the TFS, the warn reason was valid after speaking with the member of staff involved. Therefore, it will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom