Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kev Staff Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Kev.
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin.
Date of Incident: 14/08/2021.
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: There was a BP raid going on, I was walking to the gas station to get armor because the advert did not say KOS inside. I had no gun out, did not even notice Kev was still inside. Then I get shot. When I called a sit. I was told by Kev and the staff member that the rules say if I am inside during a BP raid I am KOS. I asked where does it say that, the staff member replied after checking. Oh it actually does not say that.

I wanted to solve the situation directly with Kev but apparently, he thinks he did nothing wrong. I don't want him punished. Just corrected. He should have mentioned it is KOS inside.

Maybe add it to the rules that it is KOS inside.

Evidence on the incident:

Kev

You're inside Gas Station so you're immediately unwanted so you shall be killed.

Kev

I'm pretty sure that if you advert "Bank Raid, PD Raid, BP Raid" etc, you can kill anyone unwanted.
It is common sense to not come into a raid and not expect yourself to get killed.

fzn

Yeah it's quite common sense that you can be killed, however we understand your frustrations that this is not written in the rules.
Just as an example, if someone was robbing a corner shop and you walked in to buy a beer, do you think it would end good for you?

But yeah you don't need to advert KOS inside to be able to kill people inside the raided building.

before the server shutdown. I got warned for killing an unarmed civilian who walked into my bank robbery. I used common sense right? But then I am told I have to advert KOS inside.
You said it.

Also, just because staff said something back in 2019 doesn't mean it still applies today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom