Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Craftys Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Crafty
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Along time
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:580723338
1.7 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: The Term "RDM" means random death match and it is where you murder a player a player without a roleplay reason. 1 example of this is, a player murders the other player without a roleplay Reason, therefore this sceniro is classed as RDM. another example would be a criminal murdering a PD officer just for the sake of him being in the the Police role.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: the definition of NLR is "New Life Rule" it is where you cannot enter a perimenter until 5 miniutes of your death timer has ran out. 1 example of NLR is when one player is stabbed outside PD to death, and therefore cannot return to outside PD until 5 miniutes has passed. Another example is when you and some friends are raiding bases, and you die. It means you cannot return for some time.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: The idea of Fear RP is one player threatening another with a gun out to comply.
  1. .The first example would be SAS threatening a drug dealer to make player A drugs or he will be terminated.
  2. Another example is blocking off a area off the map with armed when to scare off any civillans or players.

2.4: What is homophobia provide two examples The act of homophobia is the act of disliking or prejudice towards the LGBTQ+.
  1. The first example is cursing offensive slurs towards a person of the PRIDE.
  2. And the last example is someone making a regard on how they dislike someone based on there sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
  1. Racism is when you dislike or hate on any person because of there skin pigmint and there religious choices. For example calling Muslims "terrorist"
  2. another would be saying "blacks are less superior than Asians".

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I personally would take the man named Joe with me and grab some intel of what happened to the man, I then would ask for a discription of the player. Then i drag the player to my location. Then of course, i would research Willams point of view and try to get the real story out of them both. I then would list the rules Willam has broken and check if he has any past warnings. And at the end of this i would ask Willam to read the rules again.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would drag Joe ask for details and ask for any evidence, then I would drag William, then check the logs for the advert, If the man did advert i would explain all this to Joe and later return William and Joe. If William did not advert it would result in a ban/kick.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all this is Failure to advert and NLR. So i would drag Joe and get his story straight, then I would bring William and ask some questions based on this sceaniro. Then i would inform William that he will be getting a warn for FTA, Breaking NLR and RDM. So i would kick Willam and ask Joe kindly not to base on the sidewalk. Then i simply return the man.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firsly i would drag William, ask for infomation. Bring Joe and ask for infomation. Then I would message a higher member of staff on duty to Ban Joe for Mass RDM. Which is against the rules, due to the PD advertising no majors.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because ive worked hard and its just took like half an hour so i will be really happy if you choose me

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for help from another staff on duty or even use the staff handbook for extra or persist help on the matter.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am creative, kind and ambitious to do the right thing.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I have annoying siblings, which sometimes disrupt me while playing, but other than that i cannot think of any weakness.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be staff to maintain peace and balance on my favourite server. I like doing the right thing, and i also can be on whenever no staff are on

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

-1, mate, stop saying you're 13 when you arent, you would make awful staff, as you are immature.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please apply for staff when you are at least 14, exceptions will be made if you can show how you will be better than most staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom