Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied RDM umwarn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Charlezzz10
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:207999871
Date of warning issue:20/06/21
Member of staff:Bazzle
Warning reason (screenshot): RDM (can’t get screenshot rn)
Why should we remove the warning?:So I was arresting someone in PD, when a random staff came out of no where and was saying random stuff that was ruining the roleplay (there was no sit and he was just being annoying), so I arrest the guy and then tase the staff member and shoot him. I was just messing around and there were no other sits and he was just uncloaked next to me. He then warns me for killing him, bit of a dickhead move considering he was the one who was ruining rp.

fzn

> then tase the staff member and shoot him

bruh

in what world did you think doing this was a good idea? You are lucky you didn't get banned.

> then tase the staff member and shoot him

bruh

in what world did you think doing this was a good idea? You are lucky you didn't get banned.
Ah fair enough, the fucking staff member was uncloaking and speaking which was fucking the rp. He was being fucking annoying. Whatever just close it Idc anymore it’s just a warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom