Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cyanides staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff:Cyanide
Member(s) of staff's rank:Moderator
Date of Incident:Earlier today/8/4/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:so i went to LM base i got shot when i was outside i was given absolutely no warnings whatsoever so, i shoot back i killed the person who was shooting me and killed another LM member but I get warned for ARDM when i just defended my self, plus in this clip cyanide didn't reply to me once completely ignored me ignored my side of the story didn't ask for video evidence or anything and treats it if i had admitted to rdm
Evidence on the incident

I brought Alex and jon to a sit and the video explains most of it. I checked logs with Alex and i couldnt see any damage delt to jon but i saw that jon had killed Alex so i warned him for RDM

Accepted, the staff member will be issued a sufficient punishment in order to ensure that they have the ability to handle sits correctly, along with being able to use the new Billy's Logs with no interruption. Thanks for the report, your warning has also been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom