Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted DB Player Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member: DB
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Date of Incident:13.11.21 & 14.11.21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Last night roughly around 10:30 - 11 PM, DB was spamming smoke grenades which was causing extreme lag for not only me but the server, his name was "I like nades" and all he was doing was running around spamming smoke grenades & also spamming the HE Grenades, he was constantly just doing it near spawn and spawn hotel and in front of courthouse, he then got in an altercation with me & proceeded to call me a "Faggot" not once but twice, he then continued to say something about my parents & say they were "6 Feet under", I am not the only person who DB has been extremely toxic to, another person on the server called Xioan, DB was harassing him on discord calling him a Furry & also in game as his name was "Furry Killer" he proceeded to kill Xioan, he then this morning ( 14.11.21 ) not only was spamming smoke grenades lagging out the server, he also was prop blocking PD Bailer, he is an ex staff member which is showing poor behaviour, he has no intent to RP as he was running around as a CHIEFSUPT, Bhopping around not even roleplaying as his job. He has also killed 8 people with the HE Grenade and used the excuse "Missclick" as a valid reason on why he did it, yet you are responsible for any of your actions while using the grenades
Evidence on the incident: Video Recording - Shown on discord when necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 372

Basically everything you stated here has already been dealt with in sits, IDonny took the one regarding me saying faggot to yourself, There's no rules regarding spamming smokes and it was not lagging the server you may just have a shit PC. RDM ones I was already punished for.

B

big stinky retard

Basically everything you stated here has already been dealt with in sits, IDonny took the one regarding me saying faggot to yourself, There's no rules regarding spamming smokes and it was not lagging the server you may just have a shit PC. RDM ones I was already punished for.
Spamming smoke grenades definitely lag the server it wasn't just me complaining and you literally RDM'd 8 people with the grenade launcher and adverted "missclick" as your excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom