Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied CID for PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz

Suggestion: Adding CID (Criminal Investigation Department) as a PD team or add CID as a non-teamed department.
How will this benefit the community: Bringing CID into our community and teams, it will give us a chance to finally investigate murders, mass murders, terrorist incidents, tip offs with firearm dealers etc. CID will be identical to the IRL CID except the undercover work.

CID could work in the following:
- Murders
- Serious Assaults
- Robberies
- Fraud
- and Sexual Offences

CID rank structure:
- Detective Constable (DC)

- Detective Sergeant (DS)
- Detective Inspector (DI)
- Detective Chief Inspector (DCI)
- Detective Superintendent (DSU)
- Detective Chief Superintendent (DCS)

CID's work:
- Gathering evidence around OCG's (Organised Crime Groups) this includes the London Mafia, Terrorists, IRA Liberators and Factions if they are taking part in criminal activities and/or assisting the London Mafia or Terrorists // This would be done with surveillance operations, taking pictures used for evidence, following suspected criminals to see about their daily activities etc
- Investigating murders coming to conclusions if it was executed by OCG's or general criminals
- Investigating robberies by taking witnesses, what they used to get in etc

To get into CID, said officer needs to have achieved the rank Sergeant and above to simulate the 2 years probation period needed IRL.

This will benefit our community as a whole by lowering crime rates, giving criminals something else to look out for making it more challenging yet exciting to avoid CID when possible, just like drug dealers and the NCA, giving PD something else to work for and if this is added, it would bring a lot more opportunity for "rp_london".

Link(s): Using current suits in-game to avoid instant recognising of CID Detectives (Suits used for Suited Citizen / Suits used for protecting the PM & DPM by NCA)

I hope you consider this suggestion, leave questions if you are curious about anything :)!

+1 however NCA can have this like SCO have TST, TTM, SRO, CTSFO by just simply adding a job and a unit (like Principle Protection Guard however they don't and probably wont have an in game job)

Reactions: wiz

fzn

like Principle Protection Guard however they don't and probably wont have an in game job
because protecting the PM is literally the only thing NCA should do and doesn't require an extra job

wiz

+1 however NCA can have this like SCO have TST, TTM, SRO, CTSFO by just simply adding a job and a unit (like Principle Protection Guard however they don't and probably wont have an in game job)
Because NCA's job isn't like CID, CID investigate crimes that have occurred and do undercover work too however i've taken the undercover responsibility out of CID's hands and staying in NCA's hands because that's what they cover in-game.

Thank you however :)

wiz

they should just become PAPD again then
Is this about PaDP? They protect buildings and governors. MPS Protection Command however protect the PM/DPM and this could be a cool idea too.

However PD jobs are making up most of the job list so it might be annoying to devs and players i'm not sure.

Is this about PaDP? They protect buildings and governors. MPS Protection Command however protect the PM/DPM and this could be a cool idea too.

However PD jobs are making up most of the job list so it might be annoying to devs and players i'm not sure.
NCA used to be PAPD

+1
I believe this would be a good for enhancing roleplay on the server. I don't think that it should be made its own department but should be made a sub department of PD. The only issue I can find with it is people being willing to carry out roleplay on the victim side of things, otherwise it is a good idea.

wiz

+1
I believe this would be a good for enhancing roleplay on the server. I don't think that it should be made its own department but should be made a sub department of PD. The only issue I can find with it is people being willing to carry out roleplay on the victim side of things, otherwise it is a good idea.
Thank you for your feedback, Chris.

I forgot to mention it would be working under the Police Department, just a different team like the old Traffic Units a while back.

+1 however they couldn't work on sexual assaults as that would violate ERP if your RP out a rape or such

Jon

any reason for it? cause theres a thing called NCA we have which literally does the job plus semi serious rp and it will get boring after a solid 12 hours

No.1 CID is american were english
No.2 NCA (National Crime Agency) all though tasked to protect the prime minster whilst there online there main focus is to sort out organised crime as you are saying CID like why do you think they can go undercover ?
No.3 This is like adding SWAT and forgetting SCO19 is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom