Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mackenzie
Discord-ID: TTVOMG#4423
Ban reason: im not to sure
Ban date: dont rember
Why should we unban you?: but what ever the reason i think you should un ban me because i have changed and i have become a lot mature and i am more kinder to others and respectful

I've checked all the Riverside discords and you're not banned from any. Are you sure the discord that you listed is your account, or you are banned on that account? Check for any mistakes or try to think of any other discord accounts you may be banned from.

I've checked all the Riverside discords and you're not banned from any. Are you sure the discord that you listed is your account, or you are banned on that account? Check for any mistakes or try to think of any other discord accounts you may be banned from.
i spoke to lamby he thins it might be an ip ban coz i told him all my old accounbts and there not there so i dunno

Closed
You are now in the discord, you weren't banned as far as our records show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom