Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Terrorist discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
Discord-ID:Jonnn#2761
Ban reason: keeps joining back and causing problems
Ban date:12/23/2021
Why should we unban you?:First off i wasn't causing any issues i kept getting kicked for joining back i was kicked like 10 times eric then proceed to say "Stop inviting jon he's kicked for a reason" I don't understand what eric means by that he doesn't have to constantly kick me then proceed to ban me like this is just targeting just like ingame where he muted me for virutually no reason he didn't i asked why was i muted eric just soley responded with "extremely disrespectful comments" I don't recall using any disrespectful terms in OOC, i asked can i get a demotion reason Eric said No and proceeded to say Cause im an island boy and so on

you were causing issues... you kept trying to provoke people. this also was in rank requests
1640297749639.png 1640297760298.png

Jon

I don't understand how telling someone "You can't deal with it lol" is causing/provoking people "yeah nice higher ups" you forgot to add the context i don't know why you didn't add context a wise mans words "Context is Crucial" so if you could please add the context thank you.

You were just trying to cause trouble there was no reason for you to be in the discord and you kept joining back so I banned you

Jon

You were just trying to cause trouble there was no reason for you to be in the discord and you kept joining back so I banned you
You kept on kicking me for absolutely no reason you kicked me once for talking in rank requests without a warning ok thats fine i join back did nothing get kicked again and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom