Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Daniel
Discord-ID: 992246557913129011
Ban reason: ngl I have no idea this is a new discord account no idea why I'm banned but it had to do with harry he hated me and picked at me for no reason then accused me of saying stuff that I didn't say because he hated me and because he was a high rank people went along with it but I heard that people found out about people he banned for no reason so though I'd come forward and say my side.
Ban date: Not a clue
Why should we unban you?: I should be unbanned because I have matured a lot and have a lot of good memories on this server, without giving a whole sob story in a way this server helped me through a lot of tough times especially the community and the command staff they helped me a lot I was here when the server was at it lowest to its peek on London it gave me so many friends memories and a lot more, whenever I see the server it brings so much nostalgia and makes me laugh every time just thinking back to the good times. I get that when I used to play back in the day I was immature to an extent but ain't we all inside? I said some things I wish I didn't say and I get were I went wrong in some parts but for the most part it was Harry picking at me every time, he used to follow me around in noclip and be invisible just waiting till I did something wrong, same with PD he followed me and forced me to patrol with him and picked at me for little things, then Blacklisted me from PD and SCO-19 because I did a checkpoint checking for bombs and checking license plates, When he removed me I said "SCO-19 will die If I leave" I explain that I said this because when the server restarted and the PD and SCO-19 and PAPD now known as NCA got cleared I got put into SCO-19 and was the only active member on it but he was having non of it and pressured for me to get blacklisted. I believe as now I'm more mature and understandable I should be aloud to join back despite my history.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom