Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shade
Discord-ID: Shadee#0001
Ban reason: Unknown
Ban date: Unkown
Why should we unban you?: I am unsure of when and why I was banned. I assume that it may have been something I had done a while ago. I believe that it would be fair to unban me as it has most likely been a long time since I was initially banned from the discord. If my appeal is denied I would like to know why I was banned and how long for.

Thank you for taking your time to read.
Shade.

Last edited:
There is no-one with the name "Badlands" banned from the main discord, what discord do you believe you are banned from?

Any chance you have an alt account that was banned? Or an account on the same IP.
Might be. I've used a few discord accounts in the past and have other people in my household that use discord. That must be it then.

Have you tried to join on a VPN, as I believe this could be a deleted account, which we would not be able to identify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom