Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Trueman
SteamID64: 76561198867173668
Date of ban issue: 21/03/21
Member of staff: ASSTCOMM Heinrich Karls 1178
Ban reason (screenshot):

Screenshot (2).png

Went offline at 10pm last night, came back to find this. No warning was given and no reason. Another 2 players were banned also

Last edited:
Hello. I was asked to ban you for LTAP by a Trial-Moderator. A Trial-Moderator can request for someone to be banned as they do not have the permission to do so themselves unless it is a cooldown ban. I was simply doing what they requested.

Was there an actual reason though, as there is nothing i can think of which would warrant a ban tbh

you can ask Jacko who also got banned by the same person. He fired on us so we fired back. The women not reason I left was it was late

I dont have any clips, its just a guy getting annoyed cus I killed him fairly, i was simply protecting the group of people i was with.

I dont have any clips, its just a guy getting annoyed cus I killed him fairly, i was simply protecting the group of people i was withim sorry if this is what happened but as I said I cannot see
Sorry if this is what happened but as I said I can only see shots that were hit

pretty sure he missed every shot while firing at us, technically he was doing his job as an officer, but i was just responding to that as a criminal. Tbh i think its just a misunderstanding

i can vouch this guy did start randomly shooting, it seems alot of ban baiting happens on this server. one dude was scratching me as a cat and i started shooting him and he was like . dont kill me ill get you banned for RDM. seems to play on this server you have to be recording non stop, which is a shame really

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted, please be more aware and if someone is shooting at you for no reason call staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom