Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cman6's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Cman6
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? The first time I played was 2 months or so before the server shutdown.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:525128370

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM means Random Death Match. RDM is when a user kills a user with no reason. For example if a user is driving a car down the street and they hop out of their car and just start firing off bullets and killing users with no reason and just with an intention just to kill it would be considered RDM as he is killing users with no reason but just to kill them. Another example of RDM would be a user going in spawn with a gun and start shooting all users and AFK users in spawn, this would be considered MRDM as he is killing a lot of users in spawn with no reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NRL means New Life Rule. NLR is when a user gets killed and goes back to the exact same location within 5 mins. One example of this would be Bob is a cop protecting the PD and gets killed, he goes back to the PD right after he gets killed and goes and assists other PD in the same area he dies, this would be considered as NLR as he went back to the location of his death with in the the timespan of 5 mins or less. Another example of NLR is a user is walking on the street and he gets kidnaped then killed in a base and 3 minutes later he gets back to the place and starts raiding them, it would be considered breaking NLR as it is within the 5 mins that they should have waited.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is when a user has to act like the game is their life when they are being mugged or kidnaped. One example of this is John is walking down the street and then gets mugged for $5,000, and he says no and walks away, as this would not happen in real life and he is not fearing for his life it would be considered a violation of FearRP. A second example of what FearRP is: Bob is getting kidnaped and is at the KFC being held for ransom, he then tries to run away even though guns are pointed at his head and the kidnappers are telling him to stop. Both of these examples are a case where the user is falling to value their life.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is when someone hates/dislikes gay/lesbian/bisexual/trans (The LGBTQ+ Community) people. For example there is a user running around spamming in chat “ALL GAYS SHAL DIE” or a user is targeting one user and when asked why they were targeting them they say because they are gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is discrimination or prejudice to a user because of what religion, skin color, how they look. Some examples are: Saying the N-Word, RDMing black skins in game and when they are asked for a reason they say because they are black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first go to William (while cloaked) and see him being in the stolen NHS vehicle. So then I would bring them and ask William why did he stole the NHS vehicle, after he tells me his side of the story I would tell him stealing NHS vehicles isn't allowed, I would then check the warnings of William and inform him of the rule, then decide punishment, then I would return both of them after punishing William.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring both of them and ask what happened and get both sides of the story, then I would check chat logs to see that he averted PD raid. Since he did advert PD raid I would ask if Joe was killed far away from the PD as if he was killed far away from the PD while not having him pulled over it would be RDM. If he was killed at the PD I would return both of them.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring both of them ask what happened and get both sides of the story, than I would check chat logs to see if he did advert, since he didn't advert I would check his previous warns and determine a punishment from that (Ex: No previous warns would be a warn for failure to advert.) Then I would check to see if they have proof of William breaking NLR, if there is proof of him breaking NLR I would check his warnings and then decide a punishment from there.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring both users and ask what happened. After they both tell me exactly what happened I would check chat logs to see if William adverted that there was a PD Meeting and in the message it said “No Major Crimes” as planting a bomb that kills 10 people would be a major crime I would checks Jihad’s warns and decide further punishment as it violates rule A9 (Common Sense).

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

You should choose me over others as I am an active member in the community and play when I can, I have a lot of experience with staffing on servers, I am professional, kind, respectful, and I am an easy learner for stuff I don't know. I also know most of the rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

If I were in a situation that I didn’t know how to handle I would ask another member of the staff team who might know how to handle it and get their opinion.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

- 6 Months Admin (Chrome RP)
- 1 Year Admin (Mediocre RP)
Both are shutdown due to inactivity within the members/lack of members.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I know the rules, I have experience, and I am an active member of the community.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I try to over do stuff, School, and I am very competitive.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be a staff member to give the members of the server a better playing experience and stop rule breakers. I also want to be staff as this is the only PoliceRP server I have played on that is good enough for me to keep playing with a good RP experience and I want to help out where I can.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Decent application seems to have a decent understanding of the server. I have not seen you on much, however, and you also mentioned another community by name which you shouldn't have.

+1
Good application from what I have read. This is because you appear to have put thought and detail in your answers. Best of luck.

Decent application seems to have a decent understanding of the server. I have not seen you on much, however, and you also mentioned another community by name which you shouldn't have.
I didn't chose the name of the server, that was the real name of it.

Also I forgot to note I am in EST so I will be more active in times other staff wouldn't be on. Also thanks for the +Reps.

fzn

I like the fact that you are in the US which means you can play later during UK times. Next time you see me ingame just PM me so i notice you more since I've only seen you a couple of times.

-1 I would play abit more before applying if I were you, but decent application.

play abit more
You might not see me on if you play in the morning but I play a lot each day and I play when I have time, I would also like to remind you that I am in EST so your time is ahead of mine, so if you don't play in later times you wont see me on. I wake up at around 7AM EST so it would be noon for you and I would get on around 1 pm in your time.

Your application is decent , from my interactions with you in game you seem like a nice person and would be a good fit for staff, Plus one.

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
Accepted, please contact me on discord to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom