Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Weapon Buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: PD's UMP45 SMG BUFF
How will this benefit the community: At the moment this weapon is VERY under-powered. it shoots very slow and its damage output is horrible, plus it has real bad recoil as well. Giving this weapon a buff makes it more fair for the officers who are allowed the said weapon a chance in weapon fights when SCO19 are busy/not online etc.
Price: N/A
Link(s): N/A

Don't think a UMP45 should have a lot of damage.
You have a pistol that does more damage than it probably, and the UMP has a high rate of fire I believe.

Don't think a UMP45 should have a lot of damage.
You have a pistol that does more damage than it probably, and the UMP has a high rate of fire I believe.
UMP has bad ROF, bad damage output as well. if a pistol is better than a smg then that even says how bad the ump is.

i'd say that police have other weapons that are good enough, once you get chiefins you have access to the mp5, and pistols aren't that bad in terms of damage
yes mp5 still isnt even that great when all criminals have the ak's / AR15's / MK18's. those 3 weapons will destroy people who arent using the same weapon or something of the same damage etc

yes mp5 still isnt even that great when all criminals have the ak's / AR15's / MK18's. those 3 weapons will destroy people who arent using the same weapon or something of the same damage etc
thats a problem of balance with custom jobs, personally i would just nerf CJs at that point as they are the only criminals that have those good guns. its not 'all criminals' and the mp5 is quite balanced in my opinion, just not against op guns like the ar and mk18

MP5 is fine , London Mafia use it all the time.
Don't see the need to buff the UMP, It has its purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom