Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dripzz admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Dripzz
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 4/4/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: During a raid which was advertised clearly in chat, Dripzz who had " on duty " in his name but was not on duty decided to noclip to " Delete a prop " in the middle of a raid when we were attacking. This shows a lack in professionalism with the role he has been given
Evidence on the incident: https://outplayed.tv/media/n3WyRb

In mine and others minds admins should not have on duty in there name when not on duty. I am aware sometimes they just forget but the effects of " just forgetting " can lead to confusion over who to shoot in a raid as why would you shoot an on duty admin and especially one who looks like there not participating in the raid.

i had now clue on the raid and me deleting that prop had no effect what so ever in the fight since you never shot me and the door was closed and i had on duty on my name because the server was bellow 20 pop so i would still be able to help the community and as u can see i was jumping and couldn't delete it and so i had to gain some height and so i apologize it wont happen again if anything if i never deleted that prop it would of been straight prop block because my binds were messed up i couldn't undo but ive fixed my binds i am terribly sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom