Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Candy Andy Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? - Candy Andy
1.2 How old are you? - 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Indeed I do
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - A very long time
1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes I am
1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:454811050
1.7 References (if any)? - Lamby, Cian and many more. (The many more being Jordz)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
- Random Death Matching
- Cian has shot and killed Lamby for no reason, this is rdm as he had no valid rp reason to kill him.
- Lamby killed Cian in spawn, this is rdm as it is a no rp zone!

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
- New Life Rule
- Lamby killed Cian during a raid and Cian has returned to the place he died and killed Lamb Lamb. This is NLR.
- Lamby died during a PD raid and after respawning he returned to the same PD raid and carried on as if nothing happened.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
- Fear RP is when you're outnumbered by people who have guns pointed at you. You must follow every instruction they give you.
- Lamby and Cian are mugging Harry, both have guns pointed at Harry. Both Lamby and Cian have demanded and adverted that Harry should drop 5k but he refuses and runs off.
- Lamby and Cian have kidnapped CodComedyTJ and are both pointing guns at him and telling him to walk into their base. TJ refuses to do so and ignores all of their instructions.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
- discrimination or prejudice taken against members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Harry calls Cian a Faggot in OOC.
- Cian said in spawn that he "hates queers".

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
- prejudice or discrimination against a specific group of people based on their ethnic background.
- Harry has said in OOC that "ALL NI**ERS SHOULD DIE".
- Cian was playing a racist song down his microphone in game.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would bring both to a sit and then ask why William has stolen an NHS vehicle. I will ask this first as it is actually against the rules to commit crimes against NHS. Although William has adverted carjack I would first ask him if he has read the rules and is aware of the rule about committing crimes against the NHS. If he replies with no then I will Jail him for 5 minutes and ask that he reads through the rules and that if I see him doing it again or repeatedly he will be warned for committing crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
If William has adverted pd raid and is indeed raiding pd then it was not RDM. However, if Joe can provide video footage that he was not inside of PD during the raid and had no involvement in the raid at all then he will be warned for RDM. But, if neither William or Joe can provide video evidence then both will be returned and then sit will be closed.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
As a drug dealer you are not allowed to build on a sidewalk, so first I would ask Joe to remove his base. As he is not allowed to have a base their in the first place I will not warn William for failure to advert. I will however warn William for NLR as he is not allowed to return to the same location that he died and resume rp. This is NLR. I will then tell Joe that he is not allowed to build on the sidewalks and that if I see him doing it again he will be warned for fail base. I will then return both William and Joe and then monitor both parties and make sure that no further disputes occur. ----

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring Joe to a sit and make him aware that William adverted that there was going to be a pd meeting. As Joe has killed more than 4 people he will be banned for Mass RDM. This is something he can appeal if he wants and we can discuss the terms of his ban and whether or not we would be able to shorten his ban.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very active on the server and I know the rules very well and have played for a long time. As staff I will never hold any biases and will always make sure that everyone is treated fairly. Will always try my best to make sure that the rules are enforced.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Either contact higher up staff in game or on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Enthusiasm
Respectfulness
Patience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
College - Have to do work and stuff someday's.
Work - Sometimes have to go for a few days at a time.
Social life - Got other things to do other than Gmod

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I feel as though I would be a really good staff member and will handle every sit well and with the right attitude. Not many staff active anymore, I feel as though having more staff on the server would improve the server overall.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Sure go ahead!

Very friendly and approachable, Decent (At making) Muscles! Amazing application!

+1

Jon

+1 is literally the embodiment alpha male and is a massive racist, true Chad

Denied, your in-game behaviour alone suggests to me that you are not fit to become a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom