Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted eclipse ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: eclipse
SteamID: 76561199384433026
Date of ban issue: 19/11/23
Member of staff:cheeze sandwich
Ban reason (screenshot):ltarp
Why should we unban you?:why tf did i get banned bro i did nothing i just logged out the sever cause i was tired and it was 22:30 i had school in the morning why did i get banned!

nvm it shows on my medal me being arrested for no reason apparently after blowing up a cop car and shooting my gun after i had spawned a pd which makes no sense then at the npc i was waiting ages to be arrested but i was looking on my phone at the time and i heard a sound of teleporting so thats why i left the game and i was half tired due to it being so late
i will hapily pay double the guy he was going to arrest me for i just got unbanned after 2weeks and i love this sever please can i get unbanned

Accepted
In the future if you believe you have been arrested unfairly contact a higher up or use the psd npc in pd lobby to make a report.

If this happens again you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom