Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Edit the armed situation priority order.

Jake

Name: edit the armed situation priority order
Link: X
Explain: as padp you spawn with an MP5, and as an ins+ in padp you get an mp5 and a ksg. So I don’t understand why pd (non afo) are above, when you don’t even get a pistol until you’re higherup. So a pc/SGT that only has a taser will be above all of padp.
I think the order should be changed so padp are third/second in command when there is no pm/dpm online, when there is a principle, padp don’t have control of armed situations.

I think it makes a lot more sense as atm a pc with a taser comes above a padp chief ins with an mp5, a taser, and a ksg

Last edited:

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
The order (in my opinion) should be:
SCO19
AFO
PaDP
PD (Firearm trained)
Other PD (No firearms)

Jake

The order (in my opinion) should be:
SCO19
AFO
PaDP
PD (Firearm trained)
Other PD (No firearms)
Exactly what I’m on about! Not surely if you have to be afo to get into padp, padp is better, considering you get additional firearms training on top of afo

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member

sauce

Banned
Except for the fact that we are more armed than all pd non afo
doesnt mean that your main job is to protect the vault, you're more armed because you protect the most important people of Britain

Desann

Why not just play as AFO then while PM/DPM isn't online if you want higher priority?

I think a problem is that you get non afo responding to armed calls first when they shouldn't be

SilenceIsFat

Banned
Why not just play as AFO then while PM/DPM isn't online if you want higher priority?

I think a problem is that you get non afo responding to armed calls first when they shouldn't be
Because AFO's get absolutely nothing compared to PaDP

Top Bottom