Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kunac Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member(s) of staff: Kunac
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 26.12.21 - 21:15
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was driving around and Xioan was NHS and he kept brake checking me which caused me to crash into his vehicle, he then tried to call a staff member accusing me of car minging, I then tried to explain to Kunac that he kept on brake checking me, when then came to the beach where it is a 50 MPH zone, I told Xioan that it was 50 mph and to speed up, which he did, I then put cruise control on and then he slowed down and brake checked me again while I had cruise control, I had no control of my vehicle due to my having cruise control on and it was set to a certain speed, I then get kicked for car minge, I have no idea how any of this was my fault.
Evidence on the incident: Discord

Hello, as you said he was brake checking you, he wasn't as he was texting me in pm's (I'm not sure before that though), so you crashed into him, so I didn't mind that, but I still stuck around for a bit. Then in the tunnel, the speed limit was 20, where he was slowing down and you crashed into him, proceeding to make the ambulance crash. And at the end of it, you were laughing with your mates, and by seeing everything I kicked you.

Last edited:
B

big stinky retard

Hello, as you said he was brake checking you, he wasn't as he was texting me in pm's (I'm not sure before that though), so you crashed into him, so I didn't mind that, but I still stuck around for a bit. Then in the tunnel, the speed limit was 20, where he was slowing down and you crashed into him, proceeding to make the ambulance crash. And at the end of it, you were laughing with your mates, and by seeing everything I kicked you.
It's not 20 in that area mate, it's actually 35 - 40, he still brake checked me in the tunnels hence why I was annoyed & so was one of my mates because they even complained why he was brake checking me, we then laughed because it's quite clear we do not like him, and it was seen as karma for brake checking us, it's simple knowledge if you're pming somebody its not hard to pull off to the side.

It's not 20 in that area mate, it's actually 35 - 40, he still brake checked me in the tunnels hence why I was annoyed & so was one of my mates because they even complained why he was brake checking me, we then laughed because it's quite clear we do not like him, and it was seen as karma for brake checking us, it's simple knowledge if you're pming somebody its not hard to pull off to the side.
Check tunnels, it says 20 mph there's a sign right in front the tunnel

Hey! I feel the need to comment given what I saw earlier.
This wasnt your first car minge offence, a few minutes before this, I saw you ramming another car on the road, I chalked it initially up to an accident, but thinking back, it was consistent and pretty clearly intentional. Hope I can provide some additional context to the situation!

Please upload the evidence in this thread, I will not be joining a voice channel to view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom