Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted WenkzY's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
WenkzY (sometimes Adam S)

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
First Seen: Jul 19, 2021 9:17 PM

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:102067299

1.7 References (if any)?
Paul K

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death-Match (Causing a gunfight/killing someone without a proper reason), examples;
John shoots Jack out of the blue because he thinks it's funny
John shoots Jack while he's saying it's a mug, even though he didn't apply (FTA and RDM)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New-Life-Rule, examples;
Jack has been killed by John via a (adverted) mug, Jack immediately goes back (within 5 minutes) to his place of death.
Jack informs polive that John has mugged and has killed him, giving the description of his car

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear-Roleplay; Perfoming actions while your life is at risk;
John has a gun to the back of Jack's head. Jack does a 180 and pulls out a glock to shoot John
John is surrounded by 4 armed police officers with guns trained. John attempts to shoot the officers while he's clearly out-gunned.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
The hate against people with a certain sexuality (LGBTQ+);
Calling someone the F-word because he likes the same gender
Calling someone the F-word to insult him, even if he doesn't like the same gender.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
The hatred towards people of a different ethnicity;
Calling someone the N-word,
Shooting a person of colour as a cop because you think it's funny

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

William has broken a rule by performing crimes against NHS, He will be informed of the rule he's broken, but if it's his first offence, I'll leave it at that. If he's done this before, he'll recieve a warning.
I'll also inform Joe that he DID advert carjack, but he stole a vehicle he wasn't allowed to steal.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I'll ask for video-evidence from William and Joe (1 POV will suffice), check chat-logs if William has actually adverted the PD raid and check via video-evidence if it was a justified kill. If it is, I'll leave it at that. If William didn't advert PD raid, he's RDM'ed 6 people and lied to staff. (Mass-RDM) and will be dealt with accordingly (Ban)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I'll inform Joe that only Hobo's are allowed to base on the sidewalk (rule C1) and that he needs to clean-up his base and move to a property.
William, however, has committed NLR. He will be forced to compensate Joe for the loss of the stolen drugs, will be informed of advertising and NLR, and will recieve a warning for his rule violations.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Joe will be informed of the advert William has posted regarding a PD meeting. He's broken rule B14 and will recieve a Warning for doing so.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Due to my current situation, I'm able to be online quite alot. I'm well-experienced in the duties of a staff-member and I speak several languages fluently. I'm currently being paid 24/7 which gives me the opportunity to be active alot and jump on whenever I'm able to physically.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Troubleshoot a handbook ( if it exists) / Ask another staff member for advice.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

I have years of experience of being a staff members in games such as; Garry's Mod, Arma 3, Pavlov VR

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I'm experienced, I currently work in HR which gives me the ability to remain professional during heated situations and I speak multiple languages.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I'm currently recovering from a motorcycle accident which has completely shattered my wrist and broken my radius. I need to take some breaks from time to time.
I have a girlfriend who requires attention from time to time, causing me to AFK (rarely)
I don't take racism that lightly due to personal reasons

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I see potential in the community and the server. I appreciate the help of the current staff-members and I'd like to do something in return. I understand they can't be everywhere at the same time, but I believe that with a bigger team, more problems can be solved. I noticed the staff-apps were open and with my experience, I didn't see any downsides of me shooting my shot.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes, I do

Last edited:
+1
WenkzY would be a great addition to the staff team. Doing great work in NCA, chill guy, and I have never seen him break any rules.
One of the nicest people I know on this server. It would be a shame if he wouldn't get accepted to the staff team.

+1

Very active, I see him on the server alot. Amazing roleplayer, pretty chill. He's a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom