Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Nobody

Admin
Staff Member
Name: Mr Nobody
SteamID64: 76561198288614330
Date of warning issue: 2021-07-31
Member of staff: junior admin Jackky
Warning reason (screenshot): RDM
Why should we remove the warning?: I assisted in a Kidnapping and they tried to negotiate but the negotiations failed and my friend said "cap em" and i was pointing at the police/ negotiator at the time with my gun so i thought he ment kill the cop so i killed the cop then i was warned for RDM because Jakky said that i cant kill the police negotiator but i have read the rules and cant find anything that said that i cant kill a negotiator so i wish fr this warn to be removed or explained better with proof that i cant kill a police negotiator.20210731191207_1.jpg

Name: Mr Nobody
SteamID64: 76561198288614330
Date of warning issue: 2021-07-31
Member of staff: junior admin Jackky
Warning reason (screenshot): RDM
Why should we remove the warning?: I assisted in a Kidnapping and they tried to negotiate but the negotiations failed and my friend said "cap em" and i was pointing at the police/ negotiator at the time with my gun so i thought he ment kill the cop so i killed the cop then i was warned for RDM because Jakky said that i cant kill the police negotiator but i have read the rules and cant find anything that said that i cant kill a negotiator so i wish fr this warn to be removed or explained better with proof that i cant kill a police negotiator.View attachment 378
You can't kill the police negotiator for no reason.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
where does it say that in the rules
B2 - RDM - RDM or Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone. You shouldn't be taking someone's life unless necessary. Killing 4 or more people without a valid reason is considered MassRDM and holds heavier consequences.

As Jabbers said; you have to have a valid RP reason to kill someone, and you're friend saying "cap 'em" isn't a valid RP reason, therefore I warned you.

Mr Nobody

Admin
Staff Member
how would i know that it was the hostage not the negotiator plus why cant othere people talk on this thread that is not an admin like my friend that said "cap em"

how would i know that it was the hostage not the negotiator plus why cant othere people talk on this thread that is not an admin like my friend that said "cap em"
You still killed the officer in the end of the day, so it is still RDM.

Denied
You should understand the term of Random Death Match, this appeal won't be accepted as you had blatantly killed an officer for no roleplay reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom