Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied End Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, for the government situations where you believe the raid was false, please make a report to PSD and someone will take the case against me. The "domestic abuse" was when I initially knocked on your door, but momentarily afterwards an officer said he saw drugs inside (which I have clipped)... which led to the raid. The second situation was completely different (took place 10-15 minutes later) for another situation.

Armour NPC
The armour NPC was spawned when an officer during the raid stated that the base was head-glitch and breaking rules. I took it upon myself to take a look and see if what he claimed was true (as the SOD online was occupied), but I was damaged in the process which resulted in the NPC (I could've used a command, but the entity was the route I took).

Head-glitch
Below, you will find an image of your base (the props were still placed so I went to investigate further, ultimately to justify my claims on this report). I could shoot the individual stood outside your base with them only seeing a small fraction of my head. In some cases, my head could've been completely hidden whilst being able to shoot outside at raiders (which is head-glitch).
1650062742060.png

As a former staff member, I would expect you to know the basing rules we have in place. Please re-read them if you're finding trouble in remembering them.

Any issues contact me.

1) If you wanted to see if the base was a head glitch you could’ve just pmed us or tped to us and said that you needed to check or you could’ve just waited till sod was free.

2) It wasnt my base.

free up leeroy he done nothing wrong

Last edited:
1) If you wanted to see if the base was a head glitch you could’ve just pmed us or tped to us and said that you needed to check or you could’ve just waited till sod was free.

2) It wasnt my base.
You had ownership of the doors and was basing inside.

I had co-ownership of the doors mate. The props weren't mine
Yet you were still headglitching with the props? The rule still applies. I will lock this thread to avoid a chain reply of disagreements until fzn or jabbers have come to a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom