Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric and jackky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Eric, jackky
Member(s) of staff's rank: no idea
Date of Incident: few weeks back
Information about the incident.I didn’t report it becsuse was waiting for my evidence but a ten year old that was streaming the server was harassed by two menmbers of staff asking for face reveal and for him to strip and show his private parts. They saw it as trolling and a joke but it’s very serious behaviour.
Please include as much detail as possible: two staff going on someone twitch who was streaming riverside and it was rerouted and not investigated
Evidence on the incident: other evidence in general Jackky admitted asking for face reveal. He also went into call because he was concerned about what Harry was telling him.

Attachments

• 15B253CC-7CA5-4289-B23D-E5099F5B1939.png
    15B253CC-7CA5-4289-B23D-E5099F5B1939.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 16
Can you please show some evidence of where I did the things you are alledging i did?

I can’t because you kicked me out of the general chat. Also jackky admitted in general chat that you did this. You know you was in there because you got called out the day it happened. You was laughing about. We all know how your very good at being involved t finding ways to not be. You’ve also had DB give me crap in nca chat so you can kick me. You’ve done it in general if you was not guilty why you trying your best to kick me out of things. Even Kev kicked me out of sco and in my dms protecting you. Funny all staff helped

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied
Due to lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom