Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted eric nelson LM discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:eric
Discord-ID:cian#2000
Ban reason: twat
Ban date:not sure x
Why should we unban you?:because i’m a changed man i think i did a little too much trolling just want to join LM!
3F446228-3F2D-4E98-9BF9-0B42DE912DF2.png

You and a few other people was banned at the same time for joinig the discord and just minging, posting inapropriate gifs and all around being dicks

You and a few other people was banned at the same time for joinig the discord and just minging, posting inapropriate gifs and all around being dicks
Very sorry did not mean for this i was very naughty man in the past i am no longer like this and changed my behaviour!

You participated in raiding, or mass pinging a discord. There is no tolerance for it, you also did it in other discords which I believe you were unbanned from on the other side.

You participated in raiding, or mass pinging a discord. There is no tolerance for it, you also did it in other discords which I believe you were unbanned from on the other side.
I am very sorry and can assure you if i get unbanned this will not happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom