Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Eric Nelson
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390
Date of warning issue:Saturday, 4 September 2021
Member of staff:Scott
Warning reason (screenshot): down below

Why should we remove the warning?:
Because as the warn stated i was placing props in spawn and because the spawn is not a roleplay area I was seeing if could make a cage out of vending machine front plates I was not causing any issues with any other players just testing a few things out for a couple of mins after the server had restarted
also like to say i was not abusing any props i was using them in the intended way of building
I can agree that I could of taken the building to somewhere more secluded but it was 12 o clock at night and was just testing if i could make a box / cage out of them but i do believe a warn wasnt needed in this situation

(i do believe this warn could be because i griefed his stuff on minecraft and because i leaked a screenshot of something he said in discord , since then hes had a strong dislike towards me)

1630710815648.png

Evening Eric,

Upon reconnecting to the server post-restart, i tucked myself into a corner by the large sign in spawn, as i normally do when afk, and i returned a minute later to find a vending machine front blocking me in. I asked you to remove it, which it was, and i then had to tab out to deal with an ongoing staff sit. Upon viewing my clip (linked below) i now see it was replaced, which i didn't notice until now.

When swapping back to Gmod, i find you attempting to encase me in the vending machine fronts again, which i then no-cliped through, and issued you a warn, as id already asked you to stop previously.

Edit: Oh and it was parks' stuff you griefed lad, not mine :ROFLMAO:

Regards,

Last edited:
Evening Eric,

Upon reconnecting to the server post-restart, i tucked myself into a corner by the large sign in spawn, as i normally do when afk, and i returned a minute later to find a vending machine front blocking me in. I asked you to remove it, which it was, and i then had to tab out to deal with an ongoing staff sit. Upon viewing my clip (linked below) i now see it was replaced, which i didn't notice until now.

When swapping back to Gmod, i find you attempting to encase me in the vending machine fronts again, which i then no-cliped through, and issued you a warn, as id already asked you to stop previously.

Edit: Oh and it was parks' stuff you griefed lad, not mine :ROFLMAO:

Regards,
Scott like i said i was seeing if i could build a box it never actually entrapped you you were free to move at all times as obviously that would be prop miss use

Denied, if you wanted to build a box you wouldn't do it around a player in spawn. From the video provided it is quite obvious you did this in an attempt to trap Scott in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom