Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Eric RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Names : Eric
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171497831
Date of Incident:12/08/2021
Information: about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Waiting in Court for a judge, then several staff members rock up, demand i release him at gun point, when i say no, im killed by Eric.
Evidence on the incident:

Hello Scott,

Sorry that you believe that this was RDM but as you were arresting that fine gentleman I had to counter arrest him because we were all patrolling around with each other before you arrested him and I did advert Counter Arrest

Mate as you see in the clip, there's no counter arrest advert advert.
Further, you had no affiliation with the person on trial, meaning even if you did advert it, it would be invalid under the new D12 rule.

Wouldn't have put up the report if it was obvious you two were affiliated

Mate as you see in the clip, there's no counter arrest advert advert.
Further, you had no affiliation with the person on trial, meaning even if you did advert it, it would be invalid under the new D12 rule.

Wouldn't have put up the report if it was obvious you two were affiliated
1628787615493.png

There is the advert but for the affilliation like i said we are all going around as a group on the server and he was with us before you arrested him

Accepted, the staff member will be dealt with as he had no affiliation with the individual he was counter arresting, therefore he broke the D12 rule. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom